Chapter 29

Another edit, hope you guys like it )

You were in the bathroom as you finished your shower & changed into your clothes, the tears sliding down your chubby cheeks as you wiped them away with anger.

Your thoughts ran wild of questions, wondering why or for what reason did he kiss you in front of Polnareff & Mr. Joestar. Was it to show that he took your first kiss? Was it to show he captured your heart?

You looked at yourself in the mirror as you looked away, sighing softly, "Was he just using me?"

You heard a knock on the door as you heard Joseph, "Princess, are you okay?"

You blew your nose as you cleared your throat a bit, not wanting for him to know you were crying, "Yes, I'm okay."

You came out in your (f/c) pjs as you forced a smile at him, "I'm going to go to bed early, Mr. Joestar. Thank you for bringing me dinner, but I have seen to have lost my appetite."

He frowned as he looked at your tray in his hands, "Oh. Are you sure you don't want to eat &..talk?"

You knew he wanted to talk about what happened as you shook your head, "No thank you. I just...really need some rest."

He nods his head as he smiled softly, "Alright. Goodnight, Princess."

He turned as he went to the door, "I'll be in the room with Avdol & Kakyoin for now, I'll be back."

You smiled as you nod your head, "Okay. See you in the morning."

He left as the room was silent. You sighed as you went to the bed as you lay in the bed.

You let the moments of today play in your head; that scene with that women pressed against Jotaro, you becoming angry, Jotaro confessing, that hot intimate moment you had with him, the scarf incident, Polnareff confessing, & now this? How much of this could you take? Is he toying with your emotions or does he really mean it? 

You closed your eyes as you slowly drifted off to sleep, praying that tomorrow would be a better day.

You woke up as the light from outside was on your face, waking you from your deep slumber. You sat up as you looked at the bed next to you as Joseph was asleep, snoring softly. You smiled a bit as you got up & used the restroom.

You changed into this as you decided to take a walk around the hotel, maybe get some fresh air.

You walked out your room as you walked down the hall as you looked around a bit, hoping that none of the men were around, wanting some space

You walked out your room as you walked down the hall as you looked around a bit, hoping that none of the men were around, wanting some space. You got outside as you went over to the carriage to get Iggy, sadly you couldn't bring him in the hotel, so you left him their with food as he slept.

You went over to the carriage as you opened it. Iggy lifted his head up as he barked, happy to see you.

You smiled as you held your arms out to him, "Want to check out the town with me, Iggy?"

He got up as he stretched & jumped into your arms. You smiled as you closed the door, "I'll take that as a yes haha."

You set him down as you both walked down the slightly busy area. The smell of fresh bread wafted in the air as you went over to a small cafe.

You went inside, but having to leave Iggy out because of no pets aloud. You soon came out with two small loafs of bread, giving one to Iggy, as you stood next to him & ate.

You watched couples pass by as they looked extremely happy. You sighed as you envy them a bit, wondering how they had a successful relationship.

You slowly snapped out of it, realizing you couldn't let Jotaro get to you like this, let alone that he can't even be your husband.

You finished the bread as well as Iggy did as you looked down at him & smiled, "Ready?"

He barked as you both walked around, taking in the scenery.

After a while of walking, you decided that you should go back by now. You & Iggy walked as two men came up to you, "Hello there. Do you want to buy some real quality jewels?"

He smiled at you as Iggy growled low, "No thank you."

The guy pouts as the second one smiled at him, "Hey, don't push the young lady. Sorry, Miss. Don't mean to bother you."

You smiled as you shook your head, "No need to apologize, it's okay."

He smiled as he held his hand out to you, "Names Eric & this is my friend John."

John grinned, "Nice to meet a pretty girl like yourself."

You laughed a bit as you smiled, "Thank you. My names (Y/N)."

Eric smiled, "That's a pretty name. Hey, if you're not busy, do you want to get some coffee with us?"

"Coffee? Sure, I would love to." Iggy looked at you as he stayed close next to you. You couldn't believe you were going with strangers, but you could careless at this point, wanting to do whatever it took it get away from both Jotaro & Polnareff, you needed time to rethink about your emotions.

John grinned as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, "Awesome! Let's go!"

You walked with them as Iggy followed in pursuit.

Jotaro, however, was watching it all, muttering out, "Yare Yare Daze."