chapter 10 (part 2)

Back to where you left, leaving the guys behind.

"Princess (y/n)!!" Kakyoin yelled out for you as Avdol & himself ran to find you.

Polnareff cursed under his breath, seeing your distraught face before you ran off. His hand clenched harder at Jotaros collar, throwing him back as he fell to the grass.

"Yare Yare Daze. She had to be that sensitive & ran off?" He pulled out a cigarette as he lit it up. Polnareff  punched him square in the jaw.

Joseph's eyes widen as he grabbed Polnareffs arm, "Oi!! Now's not the time to throw fist!"

Jotaro stood up as he flicked his cig, glaring at Polnareff, "want to fight me that bad? Pathetic."

Polnareff  grew enraged as he struggled to get out of Joseph's grip, "What the hell is wrong with you?! Everyone is getting sick of you & your attitude toward the princess!! How dare you break a innocent women's precious heart!"

Jotaro clicked his tongue as he looked toward the forest, "doesn't matter. She needs to grow up & learn how to fight on her own."

Polnareffs eyes widen as he furrowed his brows hard, "What?! She's just a princess, you idiot!"

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!"

All three eyes widen, Polnareff finally getting out of Joseph's arms as he ran after you.

Jotaro didn't know what to do as he heard your scream, thoughts of you as he heard you in his mind, yelling out to him as he became injured.

"...." his body began to move on its own as he went in search for you.