Chapter 46

The room you were in was dark & cold, unwanted from life. You were tossed into a soft cushion.

"L-Let me go, you jerk! I need to save Iggy!" You tried to get up, but your back was sending shockwaves of intense pain. You couldn't help but think 'why? Why does it hurt so much?'

Dio watched you as you fall back onto the bed as tears of pain filled your eyes, "You're probably asking yourself why it hurts so much. Well, I did rip wings off of your stand, they might grow back the next time you see her."

He sits down next to you on the bed as he smirked darkly, "Truthfully, I hope they don't, they're quite the nuisance."

You glared at him as you tried to force yourself to get up & away from this god forsaken room. You didn't want to do nothing with this man. He grabbed your wrist as he pulled you toward him, "You're not leaving, so stop trying."

You tried to pull your wrist out of his grasp, but he only squeezed it in response. He clicked his tongue as he pushed you into the sheets, your back facing him as your face was getting stuffed by a soft pillow. You lifted your face up once you felt your clothing being pulled down from your upper body. You blushed as you sent a killer glare toward him, "What on earth do you think you're doing?!"

He looked at you as he ignored your comment, leaning down as you felt something hot & wet flick against your shoulder blades. The red in your face deepened as shivers were sent from your body. You tried to move away, but his grip wouldn't let you, "S-Stop, that's absurd! You're licking up b-bloo- aah~!"

His tongue was flicking away against your wound, lapping up as much blood as he could. He let out a mutter, "You taste...delicious~"

You were mentally freaking out from his words. 'What the hell?! What is he, a vampire?!'

You couldn't lie to yourself either, no matter how much you wanted to. His tongue...it felt amazing against your flushed skin. You bit your lip to hold back any noise, you didn't want to give him the pleasure of hearing it. Tears filled your eyes as Jotaro came into your mind. You couldn't stop thinking about him. Dios hot breath was wafting against your skin. You given up, there was no way you could get out of this monsters grip. His hands glided up & down your chubby figure as he finally sat up, licking his lips, "See~ Was that so hard~?"

You gripped your fist as you buried your face into the pillow, he got up as he fixed his clothes, "Don't be mad, you're not in pain anymore."

You blinked away tears as you didn't feel any more pain from between your shoulder blades. He was right. And you hated him being right. You sat up in the bed with ease, fixing your dress immediately.

He looked at you as he went behind you, wrapping his arms around your thick waist, speaking huskily into your ear, "Trust me, my dear, I'll be licking somewhere else that'll send you waves of pleasure~"

You blushed deeply as you moved your head away from him, not wanting any more of his words of lies. You didn't want to fall into his trap, never.

He chuckled as he kissed your neck softly, slowly becoming rough as he sucked your sensitive area. You gripped his shirt as you held back your crazed moans. He pulled away as he licked the hickey he left onto your skin, "There, you're mine~"

He moved away as you covered your neck with your hand, it felt hot against your palm.

He goes over to his dresser as he fixed his hair in the mirror, looking at you as he smirked, "Let's leave, don't want a certain someone to think we're doing 'something' together~"

You blushed as you furrowed your brows, getting up as you walked over to him, "Where did they take Iggy?" He looked down at you as he was unamused, "Ask them yourself." He left you in that dark room as you sighed, "How could you, father. You sent me to a monster."