Chapter 44

You wrapped a light blue shawl around your arms, you had to hide the marks as you stepped out the room. You looked around a bit, not wanting to meet up with that cruel man you were soon to call husband. The pain in your arms disappeared, but not the marks.

The coast was clear as you walked out. You went downstairs as you saw the others as you smiled. You went over to them as they had worried expressions on their faces, soon changing them to smiles as they saw you, Avdol spoke first, "Princess, welcome back. Did you enjoy the tour with the prince?"

Your smile dropped as you placed a hand on your arm as you forced your smile back on, "of course. He has a very nice home."

Their smiles dropped as Jotaro went over to you, grabbing your hand in his as he moved the shawl away. Your eyes widen as you blushed, trying to cover it, "J-Jotaro, what are yo-?"

He noticed the red marks as his blood began to boil, looking up at you, "Did he do this?"

Your eyes widen more as you covered your arm more from him, "N-No, it was...an accident is all."

He looked at you as you saw the pained expression he had on his face. He let go of your arm as he sighed, "Fine. Have it your way." He stuffed his hand into his pocket as he looked away. You frowned as you looked away, mad at yourself for lying, but you didn't want to cause any trouble, especially for Jotaro.

"Ah, there you are, my bride."

You looked over as you saw Dio. He was stepping down the long staircase as he went over to you. As he got closer, he reached his hand out to, you flinched a bit as he looked at you & furrowed his brows a bit, "Why are you acting like this? I won't hurt you, my love."

You looked at him as he kept his red eyes on you, his eyes were filled with anger & lust. You looked away as you wanted nothing from his gaze.

He clicked his tongue as you grabbed your hand into his, holding it tight in his grip, as he smiled at the others, "Relax. You all.must have had a very long journey bringing me my wife to be. Dinner will be served soon."

He dragged you off with him as Jotaro watched in anger, hating how this man already had you grasped under his hand.

You were dragged down the hall toward Dios office, you tried to keep up with his speed as you looked at him, "D-Dio, please s-slow down."

He looked at you as he yanked you hard, "Then hurry up. I'm not going to slow down."

You furrowed your brows as you abruptly stop, pulling your hand out of his tight grasp, "Then, let me go! I can walk by myself!"

He turned to look at you as you flinched, regretting your choice. "How dare you. No one talks down to me like this, I, Dio!"

He held his hand up, ready to slap you, as your Stand came out, wrapping it's wings around you to protect you. His eyes widen as he saw it. "...So, you have a stand."

You were breathing fast, panic risen in you as you worried about his stand, how strong was his?"

You only blinked as you realized your stands wings were pulled apart from you, you screamed out from the massive pain that was shot through your back. Some of your Guardians feathers were ripped off. Dio only smirked darkly at you, his hands gripped your wrists tight, "Your stand is weak compared to mine. Don't even think about trying to defeat me." 

Tears filled your eyes as you were blacking out from the unbearable pain, "Don't fall asleep on me yet, my love. The real fun is just beginning."