Chapter 30

Jotaro kept a close eye on you as you walked with the two men you just met. He grunts as he saw one of the tall men place his hand on your shoulder.

He mentally cursed them as his stand came out. He muttered, "Make sure that neither of them ever land another hand on her."

Platinum nods his head as he kept a close eye on you as well.

John was smiling at you as he spoke, "What kind of drink do you like?"

You looked up at him as you thought quietly to yourself, "....I do like (f/d) a whole lot, actually."

He smiled, "Alright! I know a cafe that sells those drinks."

He walked you & Iggy to the cafe as he walked inside with you. You looked at Iggy as you frowned, "I don't want to leave Iggy outside if we're staying long."

Eric looked at Iggy as Iggy sat next to your feet as he stares up at Eric as he growled softly, "...Don't worry, it'll only be for a bit, we'll buy the stuff & drink it outside on this table over here."

He pointed to a small table that every cafe had. You smiled as you were a bit relieved that you wouldn't leave Iggy alone outside. You walked in with the two men as they told you to order whatever you wanted, because it was on them. You didn't want to at first, but they insisted. You thanked them as you order your favorite drink as they order themselves coffee.

They also got a box of pastries, your favorite ones were in there as well. You walked out as Iggy stood up as his tail wagged, happy to see you. You smiled as you pick him up, "I'm happy to see you to, Iggy."

You all sat down as you took a sip of your drink.

"So, are you single?"

You choked a bit on your drink as you coughed.

Their eyes widen as Eric gently pats your back, "Hey, you okay?" He soon felt something smack his hand hard, "Ow! What the hell?"

Your eyes opened a bit as you kept coughing, looking over at Eric as he waved his hand a bit from the pain. John looked at him, "What happened?"

"Something hit my hand. I'm okay though, check up on her first."

John looked at you as he frowns, rubbing your back soothingly, "You okay?"

You nod your head as he soon felt a smack on his hand, "Ouch! Dude, I felt it too!"

Eric looked at him as he looked at you as he laughed, "Maybe she has a protective shield on her or something haha."

You stopped your coughing fits as you laughed a bit, soon looking around a bit, trying to find Jotaro as you saw Star Platinum.

Small tick marks appeared on your forehead as you sighed in frustration, thinking to yourself, "I know he's my bodyguard, but, right now, he's being too much."

You took another sip from your drink as you looked at Iggy who was looking up at you. You smiled as you looked at the two men who were talking, "May I have a pastry for my dog?"

They looked at you as they ssmiled, "Of course, no need to ask."

You thanked them as you opened the box & hand a pastry treat to Iggy, who gladly accepted & scarfed it down. You smiled as you looked back at the box & take one with (favorite fruit) on it. You ate as the men looked at you, one reaching out to wipe some crumbs off your mouth, "You're a cutie haha but pretty messy."

You blushed lightly as Platinum popped up again, smacking the mans hand. Your eyes widen as Platinum looked at you & waved.

You shooed him away as the man helped out from the smack, holding his hand, "Man, something doesn't want us touching her. It's like she has an invisible shield."