Chapter 26

Jotaro in front of your carriage door, trying to come up with a way to talk to you, but he didn't know what to do not say.

He sighs as Kakyoin was busy on getting the others out of there to help give Jotaro his space.

"What?! Why should we leave them alone? I want to help too dammit!" Polnareff wasn't having it as he was just as upset as Jotaro, wanting to know just as much as him to why you're feeling this upset.

Kakyoin shook his head, "Give them both the space they need. Maybe Jotaro can help her?"

"Help her?! Ha! He can't even talk in a way to help anyone!"

"Polnareff, give him a chance to try."

Polnareff turned to look at Avdol as Avdol gave him a serious look, "let him try."

Polnareff stopped struggling as he looked back at your carriage, wanting to be there with you & help you anyway he could. He sighs as he turned around & began to walk away, "fine."

Joseph looked at where Jotaro stood as he sighs as well, "Avdol, show Polnareff & Kakyoin where that restaurant is. I'll meet up with you two after this."

Avdol nods his head, "Yes, Mr. Joestar. We'll see you soon."

He began to walk away as Kakyoin hesitated for a bit as he soon followed Avdol.

Joseph went over to Jotaro as he gently placed his hand on his shoulder, as he spoke softly so you wouldn't overhear, "tell her how you feel, Jotaro. Listen to her talk & hear her out. Ask her what's wrong."

Jotaro looked at him a bit as he looked at the door. He nods his head as Joseph backed up a bit to give you both your space, "I'll wait out here."

Jotaro lifted his hand as he kept is in a fist & toward the door, he hesitates to knock.

He took in a breath as he knocked on it.

"Go away."

He heard your voice, soft yet filled with sadness.

He knocks again as you tell whoever was behind the door to go away once again.

He doesn't stop till you finally opened it, your eyes widen slightly as you realized it was Jotaro. You looked at him as you looked away, "What do you want?"

Your voice came out colder then he expected, wondering why you were being cold towards him, "...I want to talk."

You looked at him as you gave him a cold, expressionless look, "Go talk to your pretty friend instead." You closed the door on him as his eyes widen, finally knowing you saw what happened, but not the full scene, "fuck, wait!"

Before you could close it, he grabbed onto the door as he pulled it open.

Your eyes widen as you furrowed your brows, "What do you think you're doing?!"

You pulled to try & close the carriage door, but his strength was no match for yours, as he pulled it open with ease & began to walk inside, "I just want to talk, dammit! Don't close the door on me!"

You furrowed your brows at him as you tried to push him out, "I said to go away, so go away! I don't want to talk to someone that plays with women's heart!"

His eyes widen as he looked at you, his brows furrowing, "what?!"

Joseph watched as he facepalmed himself, sighing in frustration, muttering out softly "oh my god."

Jotaro finally got in all the way, even though you tried to push him out the best you could. He closed the door shut as he sat next to you.

"I'm leaving then! You can sit here all by yourself!"