Chapter 62

"The moment you awaken, you'll forget everything that is Jotaro & his friends. You shall marry me, & live happily."

You slowly opened your eyes as you looked around.

A room?

You sat up as you began to take in every detail. You stood up as you placed a hand on your head in pain. Your scalp felt like it was on fire.

Wait...

Dio.

You lifted your head as the door opened once more, your maid walking in with your bridal dress.

You looked at it as you looked up at her

You looked at it as you looked up at her. Her expression held pain, but she smiled, "Princess. It's time to get ready for your wedding."

For some reason, you couldn't remember what was really going on. All you could remember was Dio in the hall & blurred faces.

Blurred faces?

You tried so hard to make them appear before your eyes, but your memories wouldn't reveal who they were.

You stood in silence as your maid came to you, "Today's a very big day,"

A smile appeared on your lips as you nod your head, "It is. I'm marrying the love of my life, Dio."

+++++++++++++

"I have a wedding to get to. Hope you'll all be happy for me & my bride. Plus, she won't remember any of you the moment she sees you~"

Jotaro looked up as he glared at Dio who swung from the chandelier, "What? What do you mean by that?"

Dio looked down as he smirked, "What I mean is, I given her a forget me spell. She doesn't even remember anything about you losers or her trip with you!"

He laughs cruelly as Jotaros eyes widen in shock, his blood boiling from rage as he clenched his fist, "You son of a bitch. I'll kill you if it's the last thing I'll do."

Dio stood up as he jumped off from the chandelier, landing gracefully onto the ground. He turns around as he began to walk away towards the hall, "Like hell I'll let that happen, Jotaro. My men will kill you before you could ever see my precious (Y/N) ever again. Have fun~"

With that, Dio was gone.

Jotaro looked at the 20 guards that stood in front of them, all with different stands & ready to spill their blood onto the black & white tile floors.

Jotaro was ready to fight back.

Now knowing your memories are gone, he'll make sure to save you & make new memories instead.