Chapter 61

Jotaro & the others fought the guards as they used their stands to destroy the large doors that held you captive in this hell house.

As you screamed, you were long gone. You didn't want to be anywhere need this madman who hurt you & claimed it to be love.

You gripped his hands that grasped your hair. You felt like he was tearing your scalp off your skin.

Dio began to slightly panic. There was too much happening at once, & it was all your fault. He knew that his punishment on you wasn't enough. He lets go of your hair as his father came running down the hall, "Dio! What is the meaning of all of this!?" He kneeled down next to you as he gently helps you up.

(Dios dad is nice in this AU. His original dad is trash.)

Dio glared at his father, "None of your business! Just send the guards out, we have intruders!"

Dios father looked at you, seeing how hurt you were, "What did you do to your bride, son? She looks lost! You can't treat her this way! Not like the way you treated the other wo-"

Time stopped.

Dio went over to his father as he took you from him. He lifted his foot up as he glared at his father, "We don't mention the past. Ever!" he kicked his father's paused body straight into the wall. He turned as he saw Jotaro, his stand already busting the doors down. He finally looked down at you. He saw the pain that his father was talking about. Your eyes were still dark, but a hint of emotions & life were still in them.

"... Screw it. I'm going to set this wedding up."

Dio went as he carried you to a room. He laid you into the bed as he locked the door behind himself. He won't let you escape, there's no way you could in that room.  You were on the third floor, & your windows were locked.

He went back downstairs, glaring at the men who wanted you back.

"Tch. Just because you had her, doesn't mean you can take her back. She's mine, & mine alone."

He went over to them as he tried to think of a plan. How can I get rid of these idiots?

He snapped his fingers as he unpaused time. Jotaro was confused, as well as the others. But, when he saw Dio in his face, he took the chance to swing.

Missed.

What?

Jotaro looked around as Dio smirked, "I'm over here, dimwit."

Jotaro looked up as he saw Dio sitting on the large chandelier, "Now, would you all kindly leave? Thanks."

Before Jotaro could respond, guards were already rushing in, & they all had stands on their own.

Jotaro mutters out a curse word as he steps away from the door, "Come out here & fight us then."

Polnareff looked inside as he looked at Jotaro, "Are you sure we can take on all of those guys?"

Jotaro pulls his hat down, "Yes."

Polnareff wipes his forehead as he sighs, "Lets hope we don't die."