Chapter 32

You both snapped out from your heated kiss, panting hard, as you both looked over at the door that had been knocked on.

Jotaro clicked his tongue as he began to suck your area once again, causing you to arch your back with delight. You let out a shaky, soft moan as you looked at him as you whispered, "J-Jotaro~ somebody's at the door~"

He ignored you as he gripped your waist as he pulled you closer to him, humming softly as he slid his thumb gently on your inner thighs.

You grew embarrassed as you felt his big hands on your chubby thighs, shivering with delight from his actions.

The knock soon happened again, louder this time, "Oi, Jotaro! Don't be an ass & let me in!"

Your eyes widen as you realized this voice was from Polnareff. You looked at Jotaro as you tried to sit up, you whispered yelled, "Jotaro, it's Polnareff!"

Jotaro looked up at you, his eyes hazed over with lust, as he spoke huskily, "Does it look like I give a damn?"

You frowned as you looked at him, pleading to him with your eyes.

He looked into your beautiful (e/c) eyes as he sighs, sitting up, "Fine. But how am I going to fix this?"

You blinked as he points down at his lower half. Your eyes followed as you blushed deeply, a huge bulge pressed against his white dress pants.

You couldn't speak as you never seen one before, even like this, "I-I don't know! F-figure it out yourself!"

He smirked a bit as he tips his hat down, getting up from the bed, "I'm taking a shower."

He went to the bathroom as you looked at him then back to the door, a louder knock than ever as you flinched, "B-But about Polnareff?"

He took off his jacket, leaving himself in his tight black tank top, his toned figure being seen as you blushed. He turned to look at you a bit as he spoke, "I don't care, do whatever you think is right...just don't kiss him or anything."

You blushed lightly as you remember kissing Polnareff on the cheek before. This made you wonder if Jotaro was...jealous.

You smiled softly as you nod your head, "I won't, don't worry."

He looked at you as he turned back & went into the shower.

He closed the door behind himself as you mentally dazed off into thinking of him taking his clothes off.

"What le fuck, Jotaro! I know you're in there!"

You looked back at the door as you stood up, wondering if you should even open the door. You went over to it as you placed your hand on the door knob as you bit your lip softly. You unlocked it as you opened it.

"About damn...time?"

His anger faded away as he looked down to see you standing in front of him. He raised a brow as he looked around the room. He soon heard the water running as his brows furrowed, looking at you, "Why are you in here with him?"

You gulped a bit, looking away a bit, as you laced your fingers together. You couldn't come up with a story, not wanting anyone to know about your growing relationship with the cold man.

Polnareff looked at you as he sighs, looking away, as he opened the door more, Iggy running in & jumping into your arms as you caught him.

"He was waiting for you outside this door."

You looked at Iggy as you looked at Polnareff a bit, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize it."

His fist slammed into the wall as he looked at you with a pained look, "Is it because you were doing something with him?"

Your eyes widen as you felt like your heart stopped. You heard the water turn off as the door opened, showing Jotaro with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair dripping wet as water slid down his body. You blushed deeply as you held Iggy closer. Iggy glared at Polnareff & Jotaro, fluffing into you more.

Jotaro looked at you as he looked at Polnareff, furrowing his brows, "Is there a problem?"

Polnareff looked over at him, rage boiling in his blood as he clenched his fist til his knuckles turned as white as his hair, "Yeah, there is."

You looked at Polnareff, realizing he would strike any moment. You stood in front of him, "Please, don't start a fight!"

Polnareff looked down at you as he moved you away, "Stay out of this. We need to settle this like men."

Jotaro looked at him as he scoffed, "at least let me get some pants on, dipshit."

Polnareff saw red as he lunged at Jotaro, throwing a punch. You screamed as Jotaro caught his fist easy as he kneed him in the gut, causing Polnareff to wheeze out the air in his system. He fell onto the floor as you ran over to him. You gently placed down Iggy as you rubbed Polnareffs back, "Polnareff, are you okay?!"

He coughed as Jotaro grabbed your arm, lifting you up & into the bathroom. Iggy barked as he scratched at the now closed door.