Chapter 38

You were sitting on the bed, a blanket wrapped around your figure & Iggy in your arms. You held it close to yourself, feeling humiliated that people saw your flabby body. Depression was laying heavy on your shoulders, your mind racing as you knew you almost killed Polnareff. You felt that it was all your fault for causing all of this mess for these men.

You sighed as you looked up, the guys talking about what to do & how to get that thing out of your system.

"I got it!" Kakyoin stood up as everyone, including you, looked his way. He looked at you, "Princess, may we have permission to go inside you?"

Your eyes widen as you blushed deeply, "W-What?!"

Jotaro let off a dark aura as he looked at Kakyoin, "What the hell do you mean by that, Kakyoin?"

Kakyoin swear drops as he waves his hands in front of his face, "N-No, that's not what I meant! I meant as in, let our stands go inside you."

"Wouldn't that kill me?! They're huge!" You grew worried as kakyoins stand came out as he smiled, Heirophant growing small. Your eyes widen in shock & excitement, "That's amazing!"

Jotaro relaxed a bit as he looked at you, blushing lightly from your cuteness. Star appears as he grew small as well, you watched with excitement as well, "That's amazing, you guys!"

Jotaro hid his smile underneath his cap as Kakyoin thanked you.

Polnareff smiled as Advol & him do the same. Joseph showed his Hermit purples vines, "Sorry, Princess. I can't impress you like they do." You smiled softly, "You're impressive in everyway, Mr. Joestar." He blushed lightly as he smiled shyly, "I'm glad then."

Everyone soon made a plan to have their stands go inside you as Joseph made the t.v. show your insides.

You watched it all as Jotaro looked at you, you were pale as you worried on what would happen if something would go wrong inside.

Your thoughts messed with you. You felt hands on yours. You looked up as Jotaro leaned down to kiss you. You blushed as you relax, kissing him back. He soon pulled away as he looked at you, "Don't worry, you'll be fine. I won't let this weirdo get the best of you."

Tears stung your eyes as you closed your eyes & nod your head, the tears escaping from your closed lids as they ran down your red chubby cheeks.

He ruffled your hair gently as he stands up, "Alright, let's do this."

He looked at the others as he saw them blushing. Joseph cleared his throat as he smiled, "Let's. Now, Princess, some of my hermit purple vines are going to be wrapped around you, just so we'll know where they're heading. You nod your head as you smiled, "Okay."

The vines soon wrapped around your body. Jotaro couldn't help but have profanity about you, those vines wrapped around your plump body, in his head.

Everyone's stands turned microscopic as Joseph looked at you & smiled, "Open wide, Princess."

You opened your mouth as all the stands flew straight in. The t.v. flickered as you all saw the stands fly inside & going down your throat. You watched in worry as Jotaro held your hand in his, watching the screen with you.

Hopefully, all will go well inside you.