Christmas Special

The snow fell from the sky as your snow boots crunched onto the fresh white flakes.

You held a present in your hands as you walked through the quiet neighborhood.

This present was meant for someone special, the man who've had a crush on since day one. You smiled as the memories rushed past you like a wave of emotions.

Ah, Jotaro Kujo. He was a stoic man who had so much passion in him for the ones he loved. Even if he didn't show it, you could just feel it from his embrace & actions.

Your hand lightly gripped the package as you adjust your scarf that was wrapped around your neck. The wind blew as you took a small whiff of the scent that enveloped that soft material. Jotaro had given you this scarf on one of your dates & it belonged to him. Just knowing that this was his scent drove you insane, wanting to touch him once you meet.

This would be the first Christmas you both would celebrate together, alone.

The others years were with your friends, but you've both decided that you wanted to spend some quality time alone & with one another.

As you've neared his home, you stopped at his front door. You hesitate as you felt your heart beat quicken. You knocked as it soon opened, revealing the tall, burly man you've called your boyfriend.

He lets you inside as you walled past him. The warm air engulfed you as you slipped off your heavy coat & scarf.

You felt hands wrap around your chubby waist as a you felt a peck at your neck.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/n)."

You smiled softly as you brushed your fingers gently through his thick locks, whispering back, "Merry Christmas, Jotaro."

He took your hand as he gently pulled you to the fireplace. There was a fluffy blanket, hot chocolate & marshmallows & Graham crackers, & a present waiting for you both.

He sat down as you sat onto his lap. He wrapped the blanket around you both as he hands you a warm cup of hot chocolate.

You both sat as you've talked gently to one another. Happy that you've both got to bask in each other's warmth & embrace.

One kiss lead to another, as the blanket became your sheets & your clothes were removed away from your bodies.

Your hands gripped & scratched at his back. His hands groped & caressed ever inch of your skin.

Kisses were placed all over each other as sweet words slipped from each other's mouths.

Love was made inside that home.

After you've both had your romantic time with one another, present were passed to each other.

You've both spoken at once as you handed each other the presents, "I hope you like it. When I saw it, I thought of you."

Light blushes flushed your skin as you opened the presents you've gotten each other.

You given Jotaro a book about the sea life.

He given you a necklace with a small heart locket. Inside was a picture of you & him.

You thanked each other for the gifts as you held one another close.

Even without your clothes on, your warmth came from one another, enough to feel like a sweater was on you.

❤❤❤❤

Hey there, munchkins! Sorry for the long wait! I'll be soon posting the next chapter for this story! I hope you guys who do read this story, enjoy this little Christmas one-shot.

Merry Christmas to all & you all have a wonderful day 💕