Chapter 48

YOUR P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, I yawn and stretch. I look over and I don't see Jack next to me. But I do see a note on the bedside table, I pick it up and read;

Top of the Mornin' to ya lassie!

I hope you slept well, (y/n)! Today is the big day and I can't wait to see you later!

Amy and Marzia are downstairs getting ready to help you out. Sam, Ethan, Bob and Tyler are making sure the Chapel is ready! Mark and Felix are helping me, I  hope to see you soon!

~Jack

P.s: love ya! xoxo

I smile at his little note and put it back on the table. Then the door bursts open, I look over and see Marzia and Amy holding brushes, combs and a damaged hairspray can.

"H-How did you find a bottle of hairspray?" I asked.

"Don't ask!" Amy said smiling.

"Your wedding is today and it needs to be perfect!" Marzia said as she pulled me out of bed.

"Ok! Ok! I can walk!" I said and got on my feet.

Marzia did my hair whilst Amy did my nails and makeup. Somehow they found a wireless curling iron."How did you find these things?" I asked as Marzia curled some of my hair.

"The old supermarket has some supplies," Amy replied as she painted my nails.

Everyone stayed silent for the rest of the time. Marzia kept curling my hair and pinning it places. Amy painted my nails a bright pink, she did my makeup. It wasn't a lot but it wasn't a little.

In the end...I was in love with my hair, my nails were pretty and makeup was cute. I actually liked it. Amy did Marzia's hair, nails and makeup and Marzia did Amy's hair, nails and makeup.

"Now time to get into the dresses," Amy said holding it up.

"Are you guys gonna cry when we actually get married?" I asked as Amy unwrapped the dress.

"Umm... yes," Marzia said as she gave me the dress.

I giggle and get in the dress. I twirl in it and look at myself, "You're so beautiful," Marzia gasped, Amy nodded

"Thank you," I replied.

Marzia got in her dress and Marzia got in hers. They both twirled and then I twirled with them. "We look so good guys!" Marzia squealed.

"Thank you guys so much for being my bridesmaids. You guys mean so much to me and I can't believe I'm getting married today," I said holding back tears so I wouldn't ruin my makeup.

"You're welcome (y/n)," Amy said.

"How could I say no?" Marzia asked.

Then there was a knock on the door. "(y/n) go hide! Just In case it's one of the boys!" I walk into the kitchen and hide, the door opened and I heard Marzia talking. "Ok...(y/n) you can come out," Amy said.

I walk out of the kitchen and see it's Sam. She looked at me and wrapped me in a hug, I hug her back. "You look beautiful," she said.

"Thank you," I replied as we pulled apart.

Sam got in her dress and I did her makeup, she actually let me. She didn't want anything done with her hair or nails so we were all ready.

"Ok, the Chapel is ready, Jack is already waiting with everyone else, so let's go," Sam said.

"So let's go; Sam first, Amy second, then me, then (y/n) last," Marzia said.

"Ok, let's go," I said and we walked out.

I picked up the train (A/n: If you don't know what the train is, it's the end of the wedding dress) and carry it so it doesn't get ruined. We walk down the streets and finally made it to the field.

I felt the wind pick up, and I look around. Then I saw it...

I saw Phil, Grace and my parents...but they were spirits. Phil was clapping and wiping his eyes. Grace was smiling and crying. My parents were crying and waving.

I smiled at them, my eyes water but no tears fall. I look forward and continue walking through the meadow.

Sam walked down the bridge and stands farthest away from everyone. Amy walked down the bridge and stands next to Sam. Marzia walks down and stands next to Amy.

As soon as Marzia stepped out from in front of me, Jacks eyes met mine and I smile with a small blush.

I walked up and stood next to Jack, Mark was the 'preacher'

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together in the sign of God to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace," Mark started in his most serious voice and pretending to hold a book.

Nobody said anything so Mark continued. "This is a beginning and a continuation of their growth as individuals. With mutual care, respect, responsibility and knowledge come the affirmation of each one's own happiness, growth and freedom. With respect for individual boundaries comes the freedom to love unconditionally. Within the emotional safety of a loving relationship - the knowledge self-offered one another becomes the fertile soil for continued growth. With care and responsibility towards self and one another comes the potential for full and happy lives,"

"This relationship stands for love, loyalty, honesty and trust, but most of all for friendship. Before they knew love, they were friends, and it was from this seed of friendship that is their destiny," Mark said, I'm confused how he knew all of this.

"Do you Sean William McLoughlin take (y/n) (m/n) (l/n) to be your wife - to live together after God's ordinance - in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?" Mark asked looking at Jack.

Jack looked at me and smiled. He looked back at Mark and nodded, "I do,"

  "Do you (y/n) (M/n) (L/n) take Sean William McLoughlin to be your husband - to live together after God's ordinance - in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?" Mark asked.

"I do," I replied looking at him

"The rings?" Mark asked, Felix pulled out the rings and handed them to us.

Jack put my ring on my finger and I put his ring on his finger.

"You may now kiss the bride," Mark said.

The last thing I remember was Jack kissing me and everyone cheering.

We didn't really have a wedding reception, we just went to the house with everyone else and partied. We all got out of our dresses and tuxedos and into normal clothes.

I swear I saw Phil, Grace and my parents' spirits again. They were all smiling and waving. I wish they were still alive to see this, but....they were in heaven watching us.

That was the happiest day of my life, I was finally married to the man of my dreams and I had my best friends by my side.

After that day, we didn't see any more zombies. The society rebuilt itself within a few years. Jack and I moved to Brighton to live, Mark and Amy moved to LA. Ethan, Bob, Sam and Tyler moved to Ohio. Felix and Marzia went to Sweden to live, they reunited with their dogs.

Unfortunately, we had to set the elk back into the wilderness. Chica got to come home with Jack and I. We kept the weapons as emergency weapons to defend ourselves.

Once the internet came back around, Jack continued his YouTube career, so did everyone else. I didn't start YouTube as my career.

We lived the rest of our lives happily as ever.

The End!