Chapter 3

We got all the suitcases and sorted ourselves out then our new car that dad bought when he was in America a month ago was waiting for us at the parking. It was a black Land Rover which I found quite nice.

I didn't know what our new house was gonna look like. I didn't really think about it because I was too busy thinking about school and everything else. What if the house is really small and I'd have to have a tiny room again? I hope not.

While we were driving to our new home I looked out of the car window. Everything looked so nice. The buildings were huge. Much taller and prettier than in Manchester.

We were driving on this pretty street. The houses were huge. I wonder if ours was gonna be that big. Then I saw my dad parking next to this lovely big white house (the house on the picture above). I wasn't expecting our house to be this big.

"Omg is this actually our house?" I asked my parents. "Yup, it's pretty big isn't it" my dad said. My mum looked shocked too I don't think she was expecting it to be this big.

We walked in and it looked even bigger inside than outside. "Holy shit" I heard Nathan say as he walked in behind me. "Watch your language" my mum said to him. After helping to bring all the bags inside I looked around the downstairs then ran upstairs. I immediately looked in the bedrooms. All of them had their owns bathrooms and were very big. I picked the biggest one as I have a lot of things and need space. Most of the furniture was already in the house coz dad did it when he went to America a month ago.

The room that I picked was painted purple which was my favourite colour. I guess dad knew I was gonna pick this room.

A week later
We finally had all of the furniture in the rooms sorted and in place. I unpacked mostly everything. I just had a few more clothes to put in my wardrobe. My room looked gorgeous.

Me and Lily face time each other every day

Me and Lily face time each other every day. When I showed her the house she was so impressed.

Right now it's the summer holidays and there are 2 weeks until school starts. In England we had to wear uniforms for school so it it'll be cool wearing normal clothes to school.

My mum took me and Nathan shopping to the mall. It was huge. Way bigger than in England. I bought myself some really nice clothes for school. I bought these really cute tops I was excited about wearing to school.

After shopping we went to Starbucks. I spotted this really good looking guy who looked about my age. His jaw line was peng. He had gorgeous black hair and looked very muscularly. I wonder if he goes to the same school that I'm going to. I hope he hasn't realised that I've been staring at him for like 5 minutes.

I was on face time to Lily. She was helping me pick out a cute outfit for the first day of school. "Omg you have to wear these black ripped jeans and that top it'll look perfect" she said. "Thank you so much I don't know what I'd do without you haha"

There's now only a week left till school starts. I really hope people won't laugh because of my British accent. I'm so nervous!!

Hey!! I don't know about this chapter... please give me your honest opinion on the story so far😘💗