Chapter 5

The next day I came into school and went to put my books in my locker. I saw Ethan walk past me so I said hi to him and smiled. He looked at me confused but didn't say anything and walked off. My first class is science and he's in it sat in front of me so I can ask why he ignored me. It just doesn't seem like him.

I walked into class and saw him sat at his seat but he was wearing different clothes. Why did he get changed? Mr Pooman wasn't in class yet so I decided to talk to him. "Hey Ethan" I said sounding really quiet. "Oh hey" he says. "Umm why did u ignore me when I said hi to you earlier on?" I asked him. "I haven't seen you today though" he says. "you must've saw my twin brother Grayson haha" he says laughing.
There's 2 of them?? Jeez I feel so stupid.

At lunch I sat with the girls again. I decided to ask them about the twins. I was curious about them. "So um do you know Grayson and Ethan?" I asked them. "Yeah the 2 hottest guys in school" said summer. "Ethan is a really nice guy but beware of Grayson he's known as the schools biggest fuckboy" says Paige. "Since Layla's death he started sleeping with a different girl every day. It's like he didn't even care that his girlfriend died. I thought they were in love but he obviously he didn't care" said Paige. "I'm not proud of this but I slept with him once and the next day he acted like he didn't even know me and he was with another girl" she says angrily. " oh I'm sorry to hear that and anyway what happened to that Layla if I can ask?" I asked. "She was in a car accident" said Ella. "She was a really nice girl I feel really bad for her" said Ashley.

A pretty good looking guy sat on our table next to Ella. "Casey this is my boyfriend Shawn" Ella says kissing him on the cheek.

"Shawn this is Casey she's new" she says to Shawn

"Shawn this is Casey she's new" she says to Shawn. "Oh hey, I heard about you my friend Cameron was talking about you" he says. "What was he saying?" I asked him. "That your really pretty and your such a nice girl" he says. I smiled a little. Does Cameron Dallas actually like me?

When I came home I face timed Lily. I told her about my new friends and about Cameron. "Is he hot?" She asks. "Very" I say. "You go girl! I told you all of the guys would be going after you" she says laughing. I also told her about the Dolan twins. That Grayson is the biggest fuckboy in school and I'm definitely not gonna get anywhere near him. But Ethan was kinda hot. And he was really nice to talk to. He was the opposite of his brother.

Hi guys I don't know if this chapter is too small or not. I try to make them as long as possible but sometimes it's hard. I hope your enjoying reading this book😘🖤