Chapter 49

4 months later

I was sat with Alice in my house and we were watching movies on Netflix. I wasn't feeling too well. "It's coming" I said panicking. "Omg are you serious?" She asks. "Yes! Call Grayson" I shout.

I saw her get her phone out and call Grayson. "Gray. Yeah Casey's ready. You have to get here now!" I heard her say.

"It's going to be okay you just have to wait until Grayson gets here" Alice says trying to calm me down.

About 6 minutes later we heard the door swing. It was Grayson. "Are you okay? Come in we have to go to the hospital" he says grabbing my hospital bag from upstairs. He then helps me get in the car.

Grayson's POV

Once we got to the hospital Casey got took by the doctors. She was ready to give birth right now. I was starting to feel scared now. I'm actually going to be a dad.

After about half an hour of sitting I saw our families running up to me. "Hello Gray. Do you know what's happening?" Casey's mom asked me. "The doctors took her and she's been in one of the rooms for about 40 minutes. I'm not sure what's happening" is said. "I'm going to be an uncle!" Ethan says quite loud causing me to slightly chuckle.

After 2 hours of waiting we see a doctor come up to us. "Congratulations Mr Grayson Dolan. You have a beautiful and healthy son. Would you like to see him?" she asks. I nod. We all cheer. I hug Ethan and follow the doctor. I was so happy. I'm a dad.

When I walk in I see a tired Casey holding the tiny little boy. "Hey" she whispers. I walked closer to her. "He's beautiful" I say looking at him. "I'm glad that you're both okay" I said. She smiles then looks back at him. I was the happiest person ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please read this!I fee like I've made this story too long so I'm gonna be doing a lot of time jumps

Please read this!
I fee like I've made this story too long so I'm gonna be doing a lot of time jumps. I'm sorry if this is boring. I've realised that I've made many mistakes in this story.