Chapter 50

1 year later- Anna's pov
Today was my first day back in America. I went to England for 2 weeks to visit my friends as I haven't been in England for so long. I opened my eyes to see the sight of my gorgeous fiancé. "Good morning beautiful" he say in his sexy voice. "Morning" I say smiling. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment.
Then I hear shouting . I got out of the bed and started walking to the other bedroom.

Our gorgeous son is 14 months now

Our gorgeous son is 14 months now. He's been growing up so fast. I walk into his room and see him stood up in his bed. "Mummyyyy" he shouts which causes me to laugh. "Good morning Alex" I said picking him up. He was playing with my hair while I was carrying him to our bedroom. "Hello there little man" Grayson says. "Hiii Daddyyy" Alex says then he gets into our bed and jumps on Grayson. Gray started to tickle him causing him to giggle so loud. I couldn't help but smile. I loved seeing my two boys so happy.

"Come on boys we need to get ready" I say to them. Today we were having a family barbecue. I got dressed then got Alex dressed and styled his hair. "Mommy do I look good?" He asks in his cute little voice. "You look gorgeous darling" I reply. Being a mother is so much better than I expected. I'm so glad that I had Alex. He's made me and Grayson even closer than we were before and he makes everyone happy. I love him so much.

Me and Grayson are getting married in 6 months. We wanted to wait until Alex was a bit older.

We all got in the car. I put frozen on and started to sing to the songs then soon heard Alex joining in and then Grayson joined in a short while after. We're all just little kids ;)

We finally got to Grayson's parents house. Alex started running to the door. He was very excited.

When we got in we saw Grays parents and my parents already there. Nathan was there with his girlfriend. They both reminded me of my and Grayson when we were a bit younger. I'm so happy for them. I said hi to them. Alice and Ethan and Daisy were there too. A short while after I gave birth Alice found out she was pregnant. Everyone was extremely happy for them. Ethan and Alice make great parents. Daisy is 5 months old and she's so cute. Alex loves her too. I'm glad they're both a similar age.

As soon as Alex comes in he runs to Ethan who was sat on the sofa. "Hey buddy" Ethan shouts picking Alex up. Alex really liked Ethan. I said hi to our parents then went up to Alice who was holding Daisy. "Heyy" I say and Alice replies back saying the same. then I looked at Daisy who was lightly smiling. "Do you want to hold her?" She asks. "Of course" I said. I held Daisy. She was so light and cute. My Alex was this little not a while ago. Time flies by so fast.

We were outside as it was so hot today. Alex, Ethan and Grayson were both in the pool swimming and I was sat next to Alice while she was holding Daisy.

I saw Alex running up to me. I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped him with it and he sat on my knee. "Can someone go to the shop to get some drinks?" Lisa asks. "I will" I answer. "Can I go with you?" Alex asks. "No sweet you stay here while mummy quickly drives to the shop to get us some drinks" I say to him and he nods. Before going I gave him a kiss.

I got in my car and drove to the nearest shop. The traffic was quite big and it was annoying me. I had the radio on and listened to the music.

While driving I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I'm guessing someone was calling me. I was going to get my phone out of my pocket to turn it off and I'd call them back when I wasn't driving. I grabbed my phone but it slipped out of my pocket and then I realised the light was red and I was still driving.
Then everything went black...