Chapter 40

So today is the day we are going back home. I woke up and I felt that my face was all puffed and wet. I guess I cried myself to sleep. I couldn't believe what Grayson did last night. I was so hurt.

"You okay?" Alice asks. "I guess" I say lying. I was not okay at all.

Whilst going to eat breakfast I didn't speak to Grayson at all. I couldn't even look at him. I felt him look at me from time to time though. I was trying not to cry but a few tears fell down my face. "What's up sweetie?" My dad asks. "Nothing" I say with no expression. "Why are you crying?" Nathan asks. "I'm not crying" I say quite loud and walk away. I went back to our room. I got too angry.

***
Getting the plane back wasn't as fun as it was the first time. Alice said she'd sit with me and Ethan will sit with Grayson. We still haven't spoke at all and I'm not planning to speak to him. He hurt me and he didn't even say anything.

We were now back in Chicago. Ethan went to drop Alice off and we dropped Aaron off home. The Dolans went home and we were now on our back home too.

"Casey we have a surprise for you. A little late birthday present" My dad says. We are now outside our house. "Close yours eyes" my mum says. I closed my eyes. "Open" I hear a voice say. I open my eyes and see a gorgeous white Mercedes. "Oh- my-god. thank you" I shout hugging my mum and dad.
I was so shocked. "Well what are you waiting for? Don't you want to try it?" My dad asks. I kiss my dad on the cheek. "Thank you" and smile.

I got in the car and drove to Summers house

I got in the car and drove to Summers house. I text her

Me- Come outside bish😝

Summer❤️-Okayy 🤗

About 2 minutes later she comes outside. She comes in the car. " hey girl I've missed you. Wow is this yours?" She asks. "Yeah I got it for my birthday. So are we picking the others up?" I ask. "Obviouslyyy" she shouts and we both laugh.

We went and pick the other girls up. Now it's all of us here me, summer, Paige, Ashley and Ella. We had the music blasting and sang in the car. It made me forget about Grayson for a bit.

We all went to Starbucks. We were just catching up on everything. "So how are you and Grayson?" Ashley asks. Then I started to remember. I start to feel upset again. "What's up?" Summer asked. "He cheated on me. He kissed a girl at the club. On my birthday. The worst thing is, he didn't even say sorry or explain himself" I say. I felt a tear fall down my face. Ella suddenly hugged me. "Aw I'm sorry Casey. I can't believe he'd do that" she says. "Can we just not talk about it" I say. "Ella, I think you should tell Casey" Paige says. "Tell me what?" I ask confused. "I had an abortion..." Ella says. "Oh- does Shawn-" she cuts me off and says "yeah Shawn knows and we've decided to not get back together after all this" she says. I hugged her. "I'm always here for you Ella. Just remember I'm never going to judge you. I love you all" I say.