Chapter 23

I woke up the next morning with the biggest headache in the world. It was only 8am. I went to the toilet and puked. I don't think I'm gonna drink alcohol for a long time. I wasn't sure wether to text Grayson or not because he was probably still asleep.

I went downstairs and saw my mum. "Yeah I knew this was going to happen so there you go" she said passing me a tray with pancakes some anti pain tablets and water. "Thanks mum" I said. "Welcome darling" she said. I went upstairs and ate my breakfast while watching pretty little liars. It was about 9am and I got a text off Grayson.

Grayson🙈-Hey, how's my princess feeling? ❤️

Me-badddd... 😂

Grayson🙈-Oh me too 😂 You wanna go on a walk? Maybe we'll feel better ❤️

Me-Yeha sure il message you when I'm ready 💝

He messaged me back with an okay. I seriously felt like shit. But I guess fresh air does make you feel better. Plus spending time with Gray will make me feel better anyway.

I didn't really bother with how I looked. I got ready and Put a bit of makeup on and got dressed. I didn't bother doing anything with my hair either. I just put a cap on.

I messaged Gray saying 'I'm ready now'. I didn't know wether I should walk to his house or is he going to mine. He just messaged me saying he'll be a few minutes.

I heard a car beeping. I looked outside of my window and saw it was Grayson's car. I quickly put my shoes on and told my mum that I'm going to get some fresh air and walked out. I got in Grays car.

"Hey sexy" he says giving me a light kiss on the cheek. "Hey, weren't we meant to be going on a walk?" I ask laughing. "We are we just have to drive to the place we're going to" he says. We were mostly just singing songs and talking about how sick we feel on the way there.

We finally got there. There were lots of hills and mountains. I guess we're going on a hike. "Were going on a hike" he says. "Yeah I've realised" I say letting out a little giggle. We got out of the car and started walking up the mountains.

"Graysonnnnn" I say. "What's up?" He asks while walking ahead of me. "I'm tired I want a piggy back" I say. He didn't say anything. I started to do the puppy eyes. "Oh okay" he says giving me a piggy back. "You love me really" I say. "I know I do that's why I'm giving you this piggy back" he says.

"You can put me down now" I say

"You can put me down now" I say. He started running which caused me to feel like I'm gonna fall off. "Gray stop!" I shout. He finally takes me down. He then cups my cheeks and starts kissing me. We were kissing for a few seconds then let go. "I'm so thankful that you came into my life" he says. "I'm thankful that your in my life too" I say smiling. We walked for a little bit more and got really tired then decided to get going home.