Chapter 35

I woke up today feeling quite excited. "Hey" I say to Alice when I see she's awake too. "Hi Girl" she says. We got dressed and then both went to the bathroom to do our makeup.

The funny thing was that we had to share a bathroom with Gray and E

The funny thing was that we had to share a bathroom with Gray and E. our bathroom was linked to both of our bedrooms. Once we did our makeup I decided to see what The boys were doing. "Hey" I say while opening the door. I see a shirtless Grayson and Ethan laid in bed. I'm not gonna lie Grayson looked pretty hot. Well he always does. "Come on boys were in New York. Let's make the most out of it" Alice says.

Once the twins were ready we all went to have breakfast. After breakfast we all decided to go to the Central Park in Manhattan. I was really excited.

Our parents hired a mini bus for the whole time that we're here so we all got in the mini van and drove to The Central Park. It took about 15 minutes as the traffic was really bad.

The Central Park was even bigger than I thought it would be. It was huge. We were walking round admiring the view. It looked especially beautiful as it is winter now. I took a few pictures of the views which I really liked. Photography was something I really enjoyed doing.

We were all walking round. Me and Grayson were holding hands. I could really see me and Grayson having a future sometimes. Being married and having kids in the future would be great especially with Grayson.

As we were walking by we saw people ice skating on the wollman rink. I don't tell much people but I'm really good at ice skating. I used to train but then stopped for a bit. I looked at everyone giving them the look that we have to do it. Everyone looked at me to say no. "I'll do it" Cameron says. "Yeah me too" Alice said. I smiled. "Ethan? Grayson?" I look at them. "Please" I say giving them puppy eyes. "Okay ill do it but I can't ice skate" Gray says. "I'll teach you" I say smirking at him.

Nathan and Aaron went on their skate boards. The parents went to get themselves warm drinks to warm themselves up and all the rest of us went on the ice skating rink.

I grabbed Grayson's hands while helping him to skate. After a lot of falling over and explaining he started to get better. "Watch this" I say while skating off. I started off with a few toe jumps then did a flip and went to an edge jump and finally I did an axel. I guess I still remembered how to do some of the movements.

Next thing I know everyone is clapping at me. I start to blush. I didn't know wether it was from the coldness or from how embarrassed I felt. I also felt quite proud of myself too I guess. I skate back over to Grayson. He was jaw dropped. "That- was- Amazing!" He shouts while hugging me causing us both to fall to the ground making us laugh. I helped Ethan get better at ice skating too then ice skated with Cameron and Alice for a bit. Then we got back to the hotel.