Chapter 25

The next day I woke up still feeling ill. My mum said I have to stay at home today too. I was just about to go back to sleep when I got a Dm on Instagram.

Prinny_P- have you dumped Grayson yet?

Me- Who is this?

Prinny_p- you know exactly who this is bitch.

Prinny_p- now please leave Grayson alone or you will regret it so bad.

Me- why? What will you do?

Prinny_p- I know people who could beat the shit out of you. I know where you live. So I suggest you do what I tell you to do. I told you. Grayson is mine and only mine.

Me-Does Grayson even know he's "yours"? And does he know he's having a baby?

Prinny_p- not yet but he will soon. I'm watching you so you better do what I said. And you better not tell anyone about this.

After that message I didn't reply back. Who is this girl? How did she know where I live? She didn't sound like she was joking about this. I was starting to get sort of scared now. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't planning on telling anyone. I Was too scared. I started to realise I had tears falling down my cheek. I didn't even want to walk out of my house.

I was by myself at home at the moment. I heard a knock at the door. I went downstairs to see who it was. I opened the door but no one was there. There was just a sheet of paper on the floor next to a rock. I got the letter and came inside. The letter wrote 'I'm watching you. Dump him now or that rock will end up being smashed on your head'.

I quickly ran back upstairs. I closed my curtains. I had to do it. I had to dump Grayson. She wasn't lying. She actually knew where I lived. Without hesitation I got my phone out and messaged Grayson. I wrote 'Im sorry Grayson but it's over. Don't talk to me or message me or come to my house please. Bye'.

I was devastated. I love Grayson so much but it's obvious that he had other things to do. I'm just going to leave him to it. I'm sure that girl will tell him that he's going to be a father soon. I decided to go back to sleep. I wasn't feeling well physically or mentally right now.

I woke up. I got my phone and realised it was 1pm. I also saw that I got several missed calls and texts off Grayson. I also got messages from Ethan too. I ignored them.

I went downstairs to get myself some water. "Hey sweetie you feeling better?" My mum asks. "Not really" I say. "Oh well you need to rest as much as you can" she says. "Mum. If anyone comes here for me then please tell them to go. I don't want to see anyone today. I don't have enough energy" I say.

I didn't really mind people coming it was just Grayson. If he came then my mum might've let him in. So I hope that if he would then she'll tell him to go. I didn't want to see him right now.

***

A few days past. I haven't been at school all week. I had a virus so my mum told me to stay at home for the rest of the week. Grayson was of course trying to ring me and text me so many times. He knocked at my door too but luckily my mum told him that I don't feel well.

It's Saturday now and I felt so much better. I was heartbroken though. I lost Grayson forever. I wish things could be different. I'm just a pussy. I'm too scared of them at girl.

I decided that I needed to get out for a bit. I messaged the girls and asked if they want to hang out. All of them except Paige were busy. Paige wanted to meet up. We decided to go to the big park to hang out for a bit. I hope this takes my mind off Grayson.

It is fall now so I decided to put a cute fall outfit on. A black skirt with a dark purple too and white scarf. My hair was lightly curly at the bottom today so I didn't really have to do much with it but just brush it. I did my makeup quite fast.

 I text Paige saying 'I'm ready'

I text Paige saying 'I'm ready'. Me and Paige didn't live far away from each other. She lived 2 streets away from me which was quite cool. To be honest all of us lived quite close together. I met Paige half way and we started walking to the city park. It was quite a long walk but I didn't mind. I liked walking.

On the way we were talking about random stuff. Mainly just catching up on what happened this last week. She asked me a few questions about me and Grayson and I just tried to avoid them. They knew that me and Gray broke up I didn't tell them a reason though I just said I didn't feel comfortable. So I really tried avoiding questions about Grayson.

After quite a long walk we got to the city park. We sat on the bench in front of the pond looking at the ducks swim. We talked for a while and listened to some music. We got up from the bench and turned around to start walking. Then we saw 2 talk muscly boys in front of us. Ethan and Grayson...

//Hey guys!!❤️I really hope your enjoying reading this. is Crayson over forever?? I guess you'll have to read more to find out 😉//