Chapter 37

So For the past few nights Grayson and Alice have been swapping rooms so I got to sleep with Gray and she got to sleep with E. none of our parents have realised. For the past few days we've been going to some nice places like the Statue of Liberty, Times Square and Brooklyn bridge. We've been having a great time.
___
"WAKEE UPPP" I hear a voice shout in my ear. I open my eyes and see an excited Grayson. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 7:00. It wasn't normal for Grayson to wake up this early but then I realised it's New Year's Day. I give Grayson a light peck on the lips. "One more hour" I say closing my eyes again. "No it's Christmas!" He shouts. I knew he wouldn't let me sleep. He was acting like a 5 year old but it was cute.

I got up and looked at the view through the window. It was snowing. And it was beautiful. I decided to get my phone and take a picture which turns out pretty good. "Merry Christmas" I say to Grayson smiling. "Merry Christmas babe" he says wrapping his arms round my torso and giving me a kiss.

We were all still in our pyjamas and we went to the sort of living room. There was a big Christmas tree there and a lot of presents under it

Everyone started opening their presents. I was opening mine. I got some perfume, Pandora rings and charms for my bracelet, loads of clothes and makeup and an iPhone x from my parents and some money too. I was very thankful for what I got and hugged my parents and thanked them. I got a few more presents of every one else too. Grayson got me a very pretty Michael Kors handbag and I bought him and E tickets to this hockey game they wanted to go to.

We were still in our pyjamas and watched home alone while eating breakfast. It was our family tradition to watch a Christmas movie in pyjamas on Christmas Day. We were sipping on hot chocolate. I was sat next to Grayson. His hand was resting on my thigh.

Later on everyone went to their rooms to get ready to have a big Christmas dinner together. Me and Alice went to our room and started doing our makeup first. I used my Anastasia palette for my eyes which I loved and put red lipstick on today too which I hardly put. I did my makeup extra nice today. Alice's makeup looked gorgeous too. "Look at you. You look beautiful. Ethan is lucky to have you" I say to Alice. "Your gorgeous too and Grayson Is definitely lucky to have you" she says back. I put my dress on.

We were all dressed and ready now

We were all dressed and ready now. We came into the boys room to see if they were ready. While we walk in they start to whistle. "Well look at you 2" they both say the same at the same time which is kinda creepy.

We all head downstairs to the restaurant and at the Christmas dinner. It was delicious.

After Christmas dinner we went outside to have a walk about through the city. It was snowing still and it was beautiful. Even if it was pretty cold.

When we got back to the hotel me and Gray got in bed. We only had our underwear on. I felt him grab my waist and we started making out. He was sucking on my neck leaving wet marks I let out a little moan from how Good it felt. I was now on top of him and well you know what happens next...

_______________________
So I'm gonna start doing smaller chapters now because I feel like I've kinda been doing really long ones. This story is already longer than I thought it was going to be. I feel like it's gone really boring. Sorry guys🙊💕