Chapter 47

10 weeks later

I'm 20 weeks pregnant now

I'm 20 weeks pregnant now. Tomorrow I'm hopefully going to find out the gender of the baby.
_____

I woke up next to Grayson. I've slept over at his as my parents and Nathan went to take care of my grandma for a bit. Me and Gray are buying our own little house soon though.

He was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him up. I grabbed one of Grays shirts which was massive on me and put it on. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Gray sitting at the table eating pancakes. "Morning Case, you want some pancakes?" He asks. "Yeah sure" I say sitting down and grabbing some pancakes and putting them on the plate. "Is Gray still asleep?" He asks. "Yeah" I say laughing. "I'm going shopping with Alice and Ella today" I say to him. "Oh yeah Alice told me" he says.

I turn my head around and see Gray walking downstairs. His hair was messy but it looked so sexy. "Hey guys" he says. "Hey man" E says. "Hey babe" I say. He sat down and and ate some pancakes.

Later after we finish breakfast I go upstairs and get ready. Once I get ready I walk downstairs to see Ethan and Grayson playing a video game. Grayson took his eyes of the screen and looked at me. "Damn look at you. Looking perfect as always" he says smiling at me then taking his eyes back on the screen.

"I'll see you later" I say. "Bye" they both shout in sync. I walked outside and already saw Alice and Ella in Alice's car. I come in the car and say hi to them. "Hey girl how you feeling?" Alice asks. "Good" I say smiling.

When we got to the mall I didn't really buy anything. Nothing really fit me anymore. I sometimes felt so insecure around Grayson. I think he won't love me the same.

The next day

Today I have a doctors appointment. Grayson is going with me and I'm really excited. We're going to find out if the baby is healthy and hopefully it's gender. Gray obviously wants it to be a boy and i want it to be a girl but ill love it no matter what.

Me and Gray walked downstairs. We were now going to the doctors. I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. "Bye Lisa" I shout to Grays mum. "Bye darling" she shouts back.

I sat in the passenger seat

I sat in the passenger seat. Gray stared at me for a while. "What?" I ask him giggling. "Your just beautiful" he says. "And so is our son or daughter" he says purring his hands on my tummy.

Once we get to the hospital we we greeted by a doctor. "Can you just lay on the bed and I will scan your belly" she says. I nod.

I lay on the bed and lift my top up. She starts purring the gel on my belly and the other thing and starts to look at the monitor. I look at it too. I still get sort of shocked at the fact that I've got a living person in my body. I look at Gray. He has a massive smile on his face.

She moves the thing around for a bit more then moves it off. I clean the gel off my belly, take my top down and stand up. "I'm glad to say that your baby is a... boy" She says smiling at us. Grayson picks me up causing me to scream. The doctor was giggling. He kisses me while he's still holding me.

We're driving home and on the way we go to the store. I was craving snacks. We also took a black balloon with Blue confetti in it. That's how we're going to tell everyone the news.

We came home to see Mr and Mrs Dolan and Ethan in the living room watching tv. When we walked in they all faded turned around to face us. We walk in with the balloon. "Well? Is it a boy or a girl?" Lisa asks. "You have to pop the balloon to find out" I said with a grin on my face. Grayson went to get a needle and he held it up "who wants it?" He asked. "Give it to your mum Gray she really wants to know" I said laughing. He gave it to her and she pops the balloon making blue confetti come out. "It's a boy!" Me and Grayson shout. Everyone cheers.