Chapter 20

I woke up at 6:00 which was honestly pretty early for me. I put a stripy crop top on and some black jeans. I straightened my long brown hair. Then did my makeup. It is now 7 and I'm pretty much ready.

I went downstairs to have something to eat

I went downstairs to have something to eat. I said good morning to everyone downstairs and made myself some toast. It's now 7:30 I've still got half an hour. Ethan usually picks me up at 8:00. I went to my room and watched some YouTube videos. It was now 8 so I went downstairs and put my shoes on. "Bye guys" I say while walking out of the house.

"Hey Eth" I say to Ethan while fastening my seat belt. "Hey Case" he says. I put the radio on and we both started singing to Anywhere by Rita Ora which was on the radio. "ANYWHERE AWAY WITH YOUU" we both sang really loud laughing.

When we got to school I went to my locker and got the books I needed. I didn't know wether I should talk to Grayson or not. Maybe he was embarrassed of me. Then I saw Grayson walk up to me. "Hey gorgeous" he says. "Hi Gray" I say to him. "This is to prove that I'm not embarrassed of you at all" he says. He cups my cheeks and kisses me. I felt people stare at us. "Grayson people are staring at us" I say."that's the point you should know that I'm not embarrassed of you but I'm just not ready to be in a relationship quite yet" he says. "I've got to go" he says and kisses me on the cheek. "See ya" I say.

I realised that the girls saw everything. They started walking up to me. I couldn't lie to them anymore. I'll just tell them. "Casey did you and Grayson Dolan just seriously kiss?" Summer asks. "Yeah but don't be mad" I say. "Why would we be mad?" Paige asks. "We're worried about you. We don't want you to get hurt" Ella says. "I know guys that you don't but honestly Grayson has changed" I say. "Your the one who's changed him" Ashley says. "So are you 2 dating?" Paige asks. "No not really. He's not ready yet to be in another relationship" I say. "Oh" summer says. "Well just know that if he hurts you he'll have to deal with us" Ella says. We all laugh a little.

It was now lunch now and I wasn't really hungry so I didn't get anything. I was sat with the girls but then Grayson came up to me. "Hey can I steal Casey for a bit?" He asks them. "Umm yeah sure" they say. "See ya girls" I say to them.

Grayson drags me to the table he usually sits at. "I want you to meet my friends" he says. "Um hi" I say to the guys sitting at the table. "Hey" they all say in sync. "Who's this hottie?" One guy asks. Some of them whistled. "Can I have her after you finish with her?" One asks. "Nope you can't so don't even think about it" he says. "There's only one seat Gray" I say. "Well you'll have to sit on my knee then" he says making me sit on his knee.

"Guys introduce yourself to Casey" Grayson says to them. "I'm jack Gilinsky", "I'm jack Johnson", "I'm Mathew Espinosa", "I'm Aaron Carpenter", "I'm Nash Grier", "and I'm Ethan Dolan nice to meet you" they all say. "I obviously know you Ethan" I say laughing. "Nice to meet you all" I say. "So are you like dating?" Gilinsky asks. "No" I say. "Not yet" Gray says smirking. That made me a bit happy.