Chapter 33

The next morning I woke up next to Gray. He was still asleep. I liked to look at him and admire how perfect he is. His lips, his eyes, his cheekbones. He was perfect in every way.

"Why don't u take a picture" Gray says opening his eyes. "I don't know what your talking about" I say. He didn't say anything. He kisses my forehead and says "Good morning princess". "Good morning Gray" I say. "Come on we'll go downstairs for some breakfast" he says.

We both head downstairs. I'm still wearing his top. I sit down on the table while Gray starts to make eggs and sausages and toast. I looked at my phone to see if I've got any messages. I realised I had 10 missed calls off my mum and 2 off Ethan. I guess I forgot to tell them that I'm staying over at Grayson's. Gray passed me the plate with the food on it. It looked delicious. "Wow Gray that looks great" I say. He winks at me while pouring orange juice in the cups.

We were just eating breakfast when Grayson's parents come downstairs. Awkward.

"Oh hi Casey" Lisa says. "Um hello mrs Dolan" I say. "I didn't know you slept over. You better have not done anything" she says looking at Grayson. "Of course not" Gray says obviously lying. We all sat down and ate our food.

Me and Gray then went upstairs and I got dressed and ready. "I better get going" I say. "I'll drive you home" he says.

Gray dropped me off home. Before I went out of the car I kissed him one more time and said goodbye to him.

When I walked into the house my mum suddenly got up from the sofa and came up to me. "Where have you been young lady?" She asks. "I was worried about you all night" she says. "I was just at Grayson's" I say. "At Grayson's! Well I hope that you haven't-" I cut her off because I knew what she was going to say. "No mum we didn't" I said lying. "I'm old enough to sleep at a boys house now I'm nearly 17" I say frustrated. "Maybe sometimes you can. But didn't you think telling me would be a good idea?" She asks. "Sorry" I say walking upstairs.

A short while after I went to the mall for a little bit by myself to buy a few Christmas presents. I came home to mum putting the food on the table for dinner. "Hey sweetie will you help me with the table? Nathan's friend Gabby is staying over for dinner" she says. I was glad that he finally invited her. I could see that he liked her a lot.

Nathan and Gabby came downstairs. "Hi Gabby it's nice to meet you" I say. "Hi it's nice to meet you too" she says. She was a very pretty 13 year old girl. She seemed nice too. We were all sat eating dinner and I could see Nathan and Gabby smiling at each other from time to time. I found it really cute. Young love is cute.