Anger

Leo yawned loudly as she walked down to the kitchen with a sleeping Yuki in her arms.

The baby had been crying nearly all night and had only just fallen asleep. As she made herself a cup of warm, green tea, Alopex came down the stairs to see if her daughter was alright.

"Oh, hey." Leo yawned when she saw her mother. "Did she wake you up and all?"

"Well I heard something but I went back to sleep, figured you'd come and get me if you needed me." She smiled as she gently rubbed Yuki's shell. "Here, let me take her." She said and Leo carefully gave her daughter to her mother.

Thankfully Yuki stayed asleep.

As Leo made herself a drink, Alopex gently rocked the baby and smiled down at her; remembering when she used to do this with Leona...

******

While Yuki was asleep and everyone else was out Leo was sat in her room, talking with April on her cell phone and doing her makeup.

"Come on Leo, he showed up at least." April said on the other end of the line. Leo rolled her eyes.

"He may have shown up to be on the birth certificate, but that doesn't mean that he won't cut and run the second things get bad." She explained.

"Whatever, you going to the Christmas party this Friday?" She sighed. Before Leo could answer Yuki started wailing loudly from the crib. The sudden cry caused Leo to jump and her hand jolted, causing lipstick to streak across her cheek.

"I've gotta go." She said before quickly hanging up, but she just sat there staring at her reflection.

She would give an arm and a leg to go out with her friends again but the only way she could do that was if she had Yuki under her arm. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes as Yuki continued to cry.

Everything seemed to blur out as she thought about how unfair it all was.

She knew many girls in her school like Karai, she had slept with nearly every guy in school yet nothing bad happened to her, but when Leo only did it once she gets labelled as a slut and was stuck with a baby.

It just didn't seem fair.

The teen mother was suddenly jerked out of her thoughts when she heard Alopex calling her name...

******

When Alopex returned home from work the first thing she noticed was the screams of the baby upstairs. She had never heard anything like it before. The mutant fox quickly ran up to the nursery.

There she found Yuki thrashing around in her crib as she cried for her mommy.

She quickly picked up the poor infant and felt her diaper was soaked through. Alopex was totally stumped. She knew that Leona was home so why did she leave Yuki crying like this?

"LEONA!" She exclaimed loudly as she looked for a clean diaper. The teenage turtle quickly ran into the room and her mother glared at her. "WHERE WERE YOU?! HOW LONG HAS YUKIKO BEEN CRYING LIKE THIS?!"

"I-I don't know." She stuttered.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'YOU DON'T KNOW'?! SHE'S YOUR BABY, YOU'RE MEANT TO BE LOOKING AFTER HER!"

"I KNOW THAT! YOU REMIND ME EVERY FUCKING DAY!"

"YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE A BABY ON IT'S OWN LEONA, ANYTHING COULD OF HAPPENED! SHE COULD OF STOPPED BREATHING, SHE COULD OF DIED!"

"I WISH SHE WOULD! I WISH I NEVER HAD THAT STUPID BRAT!" Leo screamed before running down stairs and out the front door. Alopex sighed before going to change Yuki's diaper...