Unstable

Leona sighed in boredom and frustration as she waited in line at the mall. She and her boyfriend were running low on some essentials and she volunteered to go get them while Raphael looked after little Yukiko.

As she walked out the mall, she saw Alopex heading her way.

"Hello." The fox smiled weakly.

"Hey." Leo replied awkwardly.

"Um, I saw Yukiko yesterday, she was with Catherine, she looked well."

"She is.

"You know, I'll always look after Yukiko if you feel you need a break."

"Well I don't.

"That's not the impression I got from Catherine Aiuto; she seemed worried about your ability to cope." Alopex frowned and Leo just shrugged. "Catherine, well, she's a bit bitter, is she alright?"

"She's fine, why?"

"She just didn't seem relaxed with Yukiko; maybe it's too much for her, looking after a small child again."

"She's fine, thanks for telling me." Leo replied before walking away...

******

That afternoon Leona and Raph had taken Yuki to the park as the weather started to heat up a little bit. She couldn't get over what Alopex had said to her about Catherine. Apparently she must of been making a face.

"Ya OK babe?" Raph suddenly asked.

"I saw my Mom this morning." She sighed.

"What did she want?"

"She saw Catherine and Yuki yesterday and there was something she said."

"What?"

"Well it wasn't anything specific but you could tell she thought she was a bit off."

"Jealous?" He shrugged.

"That's what I thought a first, but with what Donnie said yesterday, well it's making me wonder."

"Yeah, well, what can ya do?" He shrugged.

"Well, when Catherine comes over later, I want to tell her that she's not to take Yuki to the cemetery again."

"Yeah, fine." Raph smiled as he gave the blue eyed turtle a kiss before going to play with his daughter.

******

When they made it home an hour later, Leo took Yuki into the little one's room with Raph relaxed on the couch. As he read the paper, he suddenly jumped out of his shell when his angry girlfriend stormed out their daughter's room with a face of fury.

"Do you know what Yuki has just told me?!" She exclaimed angrily and he just shrugged in confusion. "That when April and Casey's baby is born we won't love her anymore!!"

"Awww." Raph smiled.

"No Raph, it's not just cute baby talk, it's what 'Nana' Catherine told her!!" Leo shouted and Raph frowned. "She's poisoning our daughter's mind against us!!"

"What?!" He growled.

"As far as I'm concerned that woman is banned!!"...

******

Later that afternoon, there was a call on the buzzer. Raphael and Leona shared a look before the blue eyed turtle went to answer it.

"Hello?" She asked.