25. Like Dominoes

Read the AN Guys!

----

"It could still be the food"

Logan froze at the Father's words, brows creasing, "what do you mean?"

Patton didn't answer him, instead he looked down at the Anxiety in his lap." Kiddo? How much Pizza did you eat?"

It took a bit for the youngest to respond but after the ringing in his ears subsided and the Parent had repeated the question a second time, Anxiety was able to answer. His voice was raspy but still very understandable.

"Um...about four slices, I think?"

The other three stared at him incredulously.

"What? It was Meat-lovers and I was hungry!" exclaimed the emo, crossing his arms defensively.

Patton chuckled, "You may have eaten a bit too much sport-"

"Yeah", piped the Prince, "I believe I heard Fairy godmother mention that you had internal Damage?"

"Indeed she did Roman, however, since she did not specify, the damage could range from something as severe as a failing organ to something more minor like an ulcer-"

"It's probably the latter Teach, heaven knows this guy doesn't eat-"

"Hey, I eat!" pouted Anxiety from the confines of the father's lap.

"Healthy foods?" Smirked the father in question, a single brow quirking smugly.

"...sometimes..."

"Thought so"

The dark trait huffed, arms still crossed, looking nothing unlike a petulant child.

Roman chuckled, even he had to admit that the sight was quite amusing but as entertaining as it was, the Royal decided to give his younger counterpart a break. He stood up from where he had been squatting. "Well, as interesting as this was, I think we should get the Edge-Lord something to settle his stomach and then we can all head back to bed, sounds good to you guys?"

"An exceptional idea, I'll go make some tea", answered Logan as he headed out the bathroom door, the Prince trailing right behind him with the other two quietly arguing, though not far behind. Of course, the reason for the "argument" was because Patton had picked up the youngest side and was currently carrying him to the Kitchen.

"I can walk you know"

"I know, but just because you can doesn't mean you should"

The Dark trait huffed, "Just put me down Dad"

"Nah, I don't think so sport, you scared me so this is your punishment"

Of course, Anxiety knew the Parental was joking but the prospect still stood, he had scared all of them including himself. Really, Morality's fears were, though not unfounded, hardly subtle, as a matter of fact, his heart beat hadn't slowed down much at all. Groaning, the dark personality huffed out an obviously exaggerated "fiiine" and then promptly proceeded in curling-he did not snuggle-further into Dad's arms. To this, the father practically beamed, placing his head atop the younger's in thanks.

Once at the kitchen Morality gently set Anxiety down on a chair and Logan handed him some tea. Now that they were all up, neither of them felt like leaving so, they stayed up and chatted. They spoke of meaningless and idle things long until eyelids could no longer be held open.