48. Hidden within is the answer you seek

AN//: I have 5 labs due on the same day, halp X'(

___

Upon entering the boys were led into the living room, needless to say, the inside of Fairy Godmother's cottage was... peculiarly captivating.

For one thing, it was far larger that it appeared to be and yet the wooden interior still held an air of it being both charming and snug. The floors and walls were particularly neat and clean, almost as if brand new. However, the sigil designs that decorated the walls were fearsomely archaic. As old fashioned as everything seemed, standing in the left of the living room was an open section where various mannequins were draped carefully with rather stylish modern fabrics, sewing tape-measures and half made clothes. In the living room itself, had a small pink sectional sofa and a matching chaise set opposite each other. Such a style contrast should be able to give anyone whiplash but the Fae's arrangement somehow made it work.

Before any more observations could be made, the Fairy was in front of them, in front of Thomas.

"Ah, Master Thomas! I have to say, I never expected to see you personally in my lifetime" , she smiles brightly and then curtsies, "what an honor it is to meet you dear Host"

Thomas' cheeks colored, "Um...", he quickly looks beside him silently asking the others for assistance. Surprisingly, or unsurprisingly really, the Manifestor gets help by means of Roman, Remus and Remy. The three of them immediately motion into a gentleman's bow; quickly Thomas does the same. "Thank you for having me...? And well, us?" He chuckles nervously.

Fairy Godmother laughs gently as she rises. "But of course!"

She walks to Roman, Remus and Remy, smiling knowingly at them, "glad to see that you three haven't forgotten your manners"

Roman and Remy shrug, smiling themselves, but Remus reaches out as he bows proper to press a kiss to the back of Fae's hand. "But of course~", he purrs. The Duke then semi-whispers something, likely in Latin, causing his brother, his cousin and his best friend to facepalm. The Fairy laughs, as he rises, slapping his hand away goodnaturedly. Remus grins, pulling back his hand, only to frown in confusion and then smile in glee as in his once empty palm now sat a shiny green button. Giddily, he goes to show it to Deceit, who still has one of his upper hands pressed to his face; the Serpentine Side sighs and smiles gently at him, patting the Duke on his shoulder.

Shaking her head, Fairy Godmother, moves to greet Patton and Logan. "It is also an honor to have our Prominent and our Secondary with us I believe! Come now, do have a seat"

Patton, Logan and Roman squinch together and sit on the sofa, while Anxiety and Thomas sit opposite on the chaise. Remy having nowhere to sit shrugs and simply forms a gold beanbag chair out of his Sand and drops down onto it.

"As for you two", the Fae says as she turns back to the last two Sides remaining, "I believe I owe you both an apology"

The Duke tilts his head in confusion, but Deceit says nothing, though he does cross all three pairs of arms.

"I'm not sure if they had informed you of this but I was attacked while fetching the herbs for Remus, which is why I was unable to heal him myself, though, he's thankful safe.

"Now, now FG, you should know that I'm anything but safe!" cackles Remus with a grin.

The Fae chuckles, " true, but just in case, may I check the state of your Core?"

Remus shrugs, holding his arms open wide, while she was poking and prodding at his chest.

The interaction goes well, that is until the Duke whispers a crude remark and surprisingly FG responds back causing Remus to laugh and Deceit to shake his head.