32. Reveals

AN//: Hey guys! Here's your chap right on time as promised. No gore this time, you're welcome ;)

-----

"Push Epi and charge again-"

"But this is the third time-!"

"I know what I said! This either saves him or kills him,now push 2ccs of Epi". She then turned to Leia,her dark,determined eyes locking with the younger woman's,"get ready"

"Epi's in-!"

"Leia!"

"Clear!"

THUMP!

Brown Eyes snapped open.

"Thomas?!"

------

Joan gasped for breath, one moment his best friend was flat lining and the next he was-

"Shit he's panicking, Thomas, Thomas- HeY! Let me go We need to-"

Before Joan could get inside a man, presumably a Doctor grabbed them by the waist.

Talyn jumped to their Date-mates assistance and began pulling at the man's lab coat until it distracted him.

"Stop fighting! You two are not allowed to even be here-!"

"Det go lammit!We freed to help our niend!"

The man in the lab coat paused and turned to Talyn, not even registering that he let his captive go.

"Kid were eour yven Eneaking spglish?"

Talyn smirked.

"What?! dhat wid you mo to de?!"

At this point Joan had already snuck inside.

----

"Dammit he's jumped too fast! Heart's tachycardic now!" Stiles cursed as he moved from his position at the heart monitor to help Sabal get their now thrashing patient under control.

The other Doctor and nurses scrambled around looking for sedatives.

"I've got Midazolam?!"

Juarez shook his head, "nah, Lei you might wanna just use Atropine, its a higher dose, he's chock full of epi right now"

"Yeah, on it-"

"Absolutely not!" Exclaimed Dr.Sabal, she was still trying to brace Thomas down to the bed. "That'll drop him for sure, we're not playing ping-pong with his heart rate! We won't sedate him yet. She spotted Joan. "Abner let them in, see if they can calm him down, if not... Juarez, I want 1cc of Propofol ready.

"On It!"

Sabal eased up and carefully let go of her patient's shoulder. She looked Joan dead in the eye and beckoned them closer."Careful you hear me, he's not all there yet-"

"Yeeah", half chuckles Joan nervously, " if he decks me, I get to deck 'em back later-"

"Joan?"

Everyone held their breath.

Thomas had stopped fighting back for a second, then he sat straight up, head swiveled to where he heard his friend's voice.