59. Morality's Moral Quandary

AN//: To that one person who guessed that Remy was talking about a QPR with the Girls. You were absolutely right!

Tons of Ace and Aro and even AroAce respect juice to go around this chap, it's 7k so drink up babes! ;)

----

They were running in the woods.

"Come on Logic! You need to keep up! You're never gonna pass the training examination if you don't try!"

"I don't need to try Morality! I've already created a chemical that can break through the pens!"

"Well sure you can think with your brain, but you still need to defend yourself!"

"Defend myself against what? If I throw an acid at you, what do you possibly think you can do to me?"

"Not against me silly! You need to defend yourself from others. But if you throw a flammable acid at a fire breathing dragon, what do you think happens to you?"

"I-"

"You'd get burnt like bacon. I like bacon!"

"Well I don't want to be bacon. Lets test speed and endurance, race you to that Birch tree, first one there wins!"

"Wait! I don't know which one's a Birch tree!"

"That's your fault for not reading the notes Nostalgia gave us!" Exclaimed Logan as he prepared to take off.

"Boys be careful!"

The two looked at each other and then shouted back.

"Yes Nostalgia!"

----

"What do you mean by kinda four times Patton?" Asks Janus skeptically.

"Oh, well at first I thought that the Male Nostalgia that escaped from the Dragon Witch was the first one and then had reincarnated into the Female Nostalgia that raised me and Logan; but then I realized something, I was formed first!

I'm the Primary so my Nostalgia had to be formed before the one you met-"

"Wait", calls Thomas, "I thought that a Personality's Rank was dependent on how much I used them, not when they were formed? And even if it were the case, how come you're not the Tertiary Janus? You're obviously older than the Twins if Roman formed after you"

Deceit shrugged. "Well technically I should be but when you look at it, in the power level way...the Imagination's kind of a big place. Besides, I'm more of a behind the scenes person"

"Oh, oK", mumbled the Host. Not quite willing to further question the suddenly prickly Serpent.

Patton suddenly jolted and then snapped his fingers. "Oh! I just remembered, you never met the Emotion who could multiply. That was Mischief, he was an Aspect and I knew him well.

------

As Logan and Patton raced, dodging through trees and throwing sticks at each other, Nostalgia and Mischief stayed a little distance behind.

Now Mischief was very amused at the disorder Patton was most definitely causing. Logan, however, was not and neither was Nostalgia.

She kept calling for them to be careful and to be quiet; they didn't really listen, of course, and Mischief often told her to relax.That obviously did not happen but Nostalgia's worst fear did.

It all happened so quickly.

The boys stopped suddenly, for in front of them lay a huge fallen tree. It bridged a gap that seemed to drop over 20 feet. They decided to walk over the tree one by one as that made the most sense, unbeknownst to them however, there was a Troll that lived inside the tree and thus over the gap. Once the boys were on the tree, The Troll emerged, tall and green and pig like, with a club in its left hand. It smiled at them. Sickly yellow teeth gleaming with black saliva. "You two will make a nice treat for the Queen!" He said cackling as he grabbed the boys.