Chapter four

I woke up in a bed and I groan from all the pressure in my head. I look around to see I'm not at home, then it all came back to me. I'm at Harry's house. I sit up and I touch my nose and I feel a bandaid on my nose.

Just then I heard a knock on the door and in walked harry with some pills and water and I looked at him as he strides towards me.

"Thank you." I said as he put the two pills and water bottle in my hand. I took them and he watched.

"How you feeling? Because I have some questions for you." He said looking at me while I drink the water bottle.

"Yeah I'll be okay to answer some questions." I said wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. I scoot up towards the bed frame more so he can sit down.

"Why the fuck are you with zayns gang?" He said cussing at me and I squinted my eyes.

"I wasn't in his 'gang' I was just supposed to drive the car, that's it." I said and harry turns towards me more.

"So you're saying you were only supposed to drive the car? Then why did you come In here?" Harry asked.

"Well my friend told me if they weren't out in ten minutes to come in. But zayn told me to stay in the car and I didn't." I said and he scuffs.

"Obviously." He said and I nodded.

"Anything else." I said taking another drink of my water.

"What's your name." He asks and I bite my lip.

"Darcy." I said and he nodded.

"Okay well Darcy, I'll get your phone so you can text your parents and tell them you're staying at your friends house again. And I'll grab you some clothes." Harry said walking out and I shook my head.

This man is all business, always straight to the point.

He walks in with my phone and it's ringing, he hands me it and sure enough it's my mom. And I answer it.

"Where the fuck are you!?!" My mom yelled causing me to groan and pull the phone away from my ear.

"Why are you yelling? Upset you don't have your maid?" I ask rolling my eyes and harry is standing there playing with his lips.

"Get your ass home or I'll call the cops on your ass Darcy." She said and I laugh.

"Go ahead I'm eighteen grace, and Ima be gone awhile so good bye don't text or call me." I said to my mom hanging up. And harry looks at me smirking, but soon the smirk fades and a straight face is what he wears.

"Here, do you wanna shower?" He asks and I nod my head fast.

"Okay, use the one in my room I'll show you." He said and I nodded following him with the clothes in my hand.

We walked through his room and it was super nice. His bathroom was huge! Holy god.

"There." He said starting the water.

"Thanks." I said and he nodded.

"Yep." Then he left.

I washed my hair and then I washed my body and now I smell like a guy but honestly it don't hurt me.

I shut off the water and dry off, putting on the clothes harry gave me which were sweats and a black t-shirt and it was too big. I shrug looking for a comb, sure enough I found one started to brush my long brown hair out.

I look in the mirror and see my skin looked way too pale and I had a black eye. I shake my head and walk out of the bathroom and I see harry on his head talking on the phone with someone, but once he heard me he hung up.

"You hungry?" Harry asks and I nod. Damn why is he being so nice?

"We will go out to get something." He said putting his shoes and coat on and I stood there watching.

"Here." He said throwing me a small pair of slides which fit me and I smiled.

"You need a hoodie or something." He said and I shrug.

"I'll be okay." I said and he shook his head going into what I think is his closet and he pulls out a light gray hoodie.

He gives me it and I put it on and he smiles a little, you can barely see it but it's there.

"Let's go." He said and I followed him down the stairs and in order for us to get to the cars we needed to go the the garage and that's by the kitchen.

While we were walking I see Louis and this caused me to hold onto Harry's arm and harry looks down at me weirdly then looks up to see Louis.

Harry didn't say anything while walking to the garage. We got into his Range Rover and went off.

"What was that in there?" Harry asks putting the music low.

"Nothing. Sorry for grabbing your arm." I said and he shook his head.

"Tell me now." He said and I take in a shaky breath.

"I'm scared of that Louis guy, I've never been beaten like that. And I didn't even do anything to him, and I wasn't going to shoot him." I said and harry looks at me with a sad expression.

"Well he didn't know that Darcy, you can't blame him." Harry said turning his car and I look at him like he's dumb.

"You literally told him to get off!" I screamed and harry gave me a death glare and I honestly didn't care. What Louis did was dumb.

"Don't scream at me." Harry said pulling into a pancake house and I cross my arms.

"Whatever." I said looking away from him and he pulled my arm towards him causing me to go really close to him and he looked all over my face stopping at my lips the he looked back into my eyes.

"You may be hot and all, but you need to watch that pretty mouth of yours." He says and this causes me to swallow hard and nod my head.

"Good, now let's go eat." He said and all that ran through my head is he's psycho.

But in all honestly he's hot when he's like that.