Chapter twenty six

As I walk in the pizzeria everyone looks at me and I look around going into a booth.

"Hello pretty lady, what can I get you?" Gabe said and I smiled.

"Mmm, how about a Salad...extra ranch." I said biting my lip and I see he was in awe. Why wouldn't he be? A young girl hitting on him, come on.

"Extra is that right?" He said smirking and I nod.

"And a water." I say sweetly and he runs off and I could just see harry glaring at me in my head.

"Everyone hands up!" I heard harry yell with a ski mask on. God I love this man.

I put my hands up pretending to be a captive also, while everyone freaked out.

"You!" I heard harry say sounding scary and pointing at me I put my hands up and shake in fear(fake fear).

"Everyone on the fucking wall!" Harry screams grabbing my arm and pushing me to the wall. And when he did he winked at me.

Just then I seen Louis and Niall run from the back of the pizzeria to harry.

"Let's go, there isn't anything here. Zayn isn't leaving tracks." Niall said and harry looked around and groaned.

"You!" He said jerking my arm as others coward into the corner. Just then we all run out and into the car us all laugh.

"Holy shit those people where scared to death!" I said choking back laughter.

"That's always the best part." Niall said laughing and I nod, Harry just looking forward and not paying attention to any of us.

I poke his thigh and he looks up at me, clearly stressed.

"Babe, you don't need to be stressed." I pout, wait babe? What the actual fuck?

He groans,"it's hard not to when I'm trying to get zayn back for what he did and he's no where!" He yells frustrated.

Just then Liam,Louis,and Niall got quiet while I just stared at harry.

"What did he..." I started but was cut off by a hand on my shoulder and I looked to see Liam shaking his head. I nod just laying back in my seat.

There is my question again, what did zayn do to him that was so horrible.

"I want to know the exact locations of his warehouses, everything Liam got it?" Harry said softly and Liam says a 'yes'.

"I'm going to drop you guys off and Darcy and I are going to get business done." Harry ordered and I just sat there not saying a word knowing I wouldn't win anyways.

As we pulled into the drive way, all the guys got out and harry speed off and I hold on tight to the door. What's his problem?!

"Harry slow down!" I scream and his eyes are glaring at road.

"Shut the fuck up!" Harry yelled and I wondered what triggered his anger.

"Please! Slow down you're gonna..." before I could finish the car was now flipping and my head hit the glass window causing me to knock out.

I woke up with ringing in my ear, but I was on the grass out of the car.

I sit up touching my head to feel the blood dripping down. My leggings are cut open and when I look more into it I see a huge cut on my leg, and I touch it slightly and flinch.

"Fuck, Darcy are you okay?" I see harry walk to me with blood on his lip and a bit in his nose, his arms are all cut up.

"Yeah, just I hurt." I hiss as I try to stand up harry shakes his head and starts pacing.

"This is my fault. Shit. Shit. Shit! I could have fucking killed you! What was I thinking!" Harry paced.

"Harry.."

"A bloody fucking accident caused by me and I was supposed to protect you." Harry rambled.

"Harry it's..."

"Fuck! I'm a dick! How could I do this to her!"

"Harry!" I yelled now getting his attention.

"You need to calm down, you didn't kill me okay? Look I'm fine just a little hurt. We need to get help ASAP. Call Liam, tell him we got in a accident. It will be okay just stay calm." I said trying to lessen the panic in harry.

He shakes his head as he wipes his nose he grabs his phone and calls Liam but walks away and as he did I fell back on the grass and looked up at the stary sky. Of corse my head hurt and I was spinning but I wanted to capture the beauty of the sky.

I stated to close my eyes and I smiled at the fact that the sky is like harry, so dark yet there is some light in him. The stars are his light, and those stars are me, I'm the light.

"No, Darcy no. No!" Harry screamed but I didn't care I went to sleep and it was a deep sleep at that.

All I felt was strong arms around my body before I just gave in.