Chapter twenty one

Harry and I left and went home once we did harry picked me up and put me on the kitchen counter kissing me.

"Harry." I say in between the kiss as I try to take my sweatshirt off he takes his white shirt off.

"Yes? Do you not want to do this? We can stop babe." Harry said with concern as his hand cups my face and I furrow my eyebrows.

"I do, but I just don't want you leave after." I said looking down and his fingers pushed my chin up and he was smiling like an idiot.

God, maybe telling him what's happened in my life was a good idea. He seems to be more into me then ever, I wonder why.

"I will never leave you." Harry said pulling t-shirt that was under my sweatshirt up and over my head. I now am sitting on the counter were people eat, half naked with my lace bra on.

"Mmm harry." I said pushing him a bit and he looked at me frustrated.

"What." He asks.

"Can we go upstairs. What if the guys come home." I say and he nods as we both go upstairs to his room he shuts his door as I lay on my elbows on his bed.

He get on top of me and I smile.

"Your smile is beautiful." Harry said kissing my lips then trailing down to my neck sucking there and I moan.

"God." I heard harry groan.

"Harry, I wanna help you." I said feeling his hard on on my leg and he smirks.

"Okay baby." He said laying down as I crawl to him he was undoing his pants I helped with the zipper.

To be completely honest, I don't know what I'm doing.

"Babe, do you know how?" Harry asks and I shake my head.

He grabs my hand and puts it over his boxers on his hard on and rubs it.

"Mmm like that okay?" Harry asks and I nod my head biting my lip seeing harry in so much pleasure makes the bottom of my stomach grow hot.

Just then I put my hands in his boxers.

"Darcy what are you..." he was cut short from moaning considering I was giving him a actual hand job.

"Fuck, babe I'm gonna cum okay?" Harry said panting and moaning. God his voice.

I nod my hand as he muttered curse words I see he isn't breathing as hard and there is a wet substance on his boxers.

"If I didn't know this was your first time, I would have thought you did it all the time." Harry said joking with me as his face shined from the bit of sweat he had on his face.

I laid next to him and put my head on his chest as he played with my hair.

"Do you want me to do something to you." Harry asks and I shake my head.

"Not yet." I said and I can feel his head nod.

We both fall asleep by each other, and I love that feeling.

"No way." I heard someone whisper.

"I told you he likes her Liam!" Someone else whispered and I open my eyes to see the guys at Harry's door looking at a half naked harry and I. Shit.

"Fuck, she's up." Louis said and I laughed.

"Just be glad it's not him. Get lost." I said throwing a pillow at them, making them leave and laying back down on Harry's chest he groans.

"Mmm baby?" He moans in his morning voice. Holy god take the fucking wheel.

"Yea?" I ask looking at Harry's face now and I see the smile on his face as he kisses me.

"Good morning." Harry said and I giggle at his stupidness.

"Good morning." I said and he smirked.

"That was fun last night." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah I enjoyed it, but next time it's you." Harry winked as he got up and went to the bathroom. Maybe it will be me, I don't know.

I get up and decide maybe it's time to go out for once but with harry and the boys of corse. Since me and harry are okay now I guess, I'll just beg him to let me go.

I knock on the bathroom door and harry opened it with just a towel wrapped around his waist and I was drooling.

"You just gonna stare darlin?" He said smirking and I smirk to.

"Hmm, want me to blow you next?" I ask joking around and he starts laughing.

"What did you want." His full attention was on me.

"Can we go out tonight like to a club? Pretty pleaseeeee." I beg and for the longest time he says no.

"Fine I won't ever do what I did last night ever again." I said and his eyes went wide.

"Fuck, fine! We will leave in a hour tell the guys." Harry groans and as I was about to walk out harry calls for me.

"Darce."

"Yeah?"

"Don't wear anything to revealing." Harry was now wearing his stern face and I was confused.

"Why not?" I ask wanting to know the exact reason why.

He walks his way towards me and get super close in my space.

"Because you're mine." Harry growled and I blush.

Did he really just say I was his? What kind of sorcery is this?! I got him to fucking like me holy shit! A whole month this shit took.

"Okay harry, I'll wear something not revealing." I said nodding and walking out of the room to tell the guys what we are doing tonight.

Tonight is gonna be a blast, they've never seen me in a club before, and I sure the hell know how to get down. And I know for sure harry won't like it but I'm a 19 I want to have fun.

Here goes the night harry will most likely never forget, and surely me considering I won't hear the end of it.