Chapter 47

"Harry stop!" I yell grabbing his shirt trying to pull him off of the guy. I look down and see my knee and my hands were bleeding.

"Harry stop! Oh my god!" Gemma says.

I look around and run to Niall and the guys telling them Harry's fighting someone and they run with me to harry.

"Mate get off of him." Liam said pulling harry off.

"Don't ever fucking touch my girl again hector! I'll end your fucking life you piece of shit." Harry growls and I look at him with a look of fear. When he fights it's scary, almost like it's not him.

"Wait are you guys dating?" Niall asks in my ear and I nod.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks checking me up and down.

"I'm fine just a few scratches." I say and he hugs me.

"You never stay out of trouble."

"I'm sorry. I was doing a favor and he started to say rude stuff and it got me ticked."

"It's okay babe but when you need help call for me." He says and my mouth drops.

"Gemma was literally calling you five times."

"We'll yell louder next time."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Harder harry harder!" I moan as he slams into me.

"You like that baby hm." He moans out and I moan gripping the sheets.

"Yes oh fuck yes." I moan and when I did I came.

"You feel good baby." Harry says pulling out and finishing on the bed.

"That was good." I say putting on my clothes and so did he smiling.

"Very, next time it will be better." Winking I laughed at his comment.

When I go down stairs Niall and I have a conversation about harry.

"I heard you guys." Niall says and my face get red.

"Fuck really?" I ask and he nods laughing.

"Does harry liked to be called daddy?" Niall asks and I shrug.

"You know what I don't know. Maybe I should call him that sometime and see." I say and he laughs.

"I think he would like that." Niall says and I laugh taking a bite of his hot pocket and waving bye.

I went to the living where everyone was. Just then I heard a knock on the door.

"I got it." I say setting my plate down and going to the door.

I open it to see a really pretty girl who looked pissed off.

"Harry home." The girl asks and I lean on the door way.

"Depends on what you need." I say and she snickers.

"Out of the way slut." The girl said pushing me out of the way. What a bitch.

"Taylor?" Harry says and I raise a eyebrow at him.

"You were supposed to fucking call me harry!" She screams and harry rubs a hand down his face.

"Look obviously you were just a one night stand." Harry says causing the girl to go red and gemma to look at me.

"You said you love me harry." The girl said pushing his chest and he grabbed her hand.

I look down at the floor, maybe that's what he tells every girl. He really doesn't love me.

"You need to fucking leave Taylor.now." Harry says dangerously close to her face and she smiled.

"Make me styles." She said kissing him and he didn't push her off. Did he not see me?!

I gasp running up the stairs and locking myself in the other guest room not wanting anything to ever do with harry.

"Darcy open the door." Gemma says and I just sob not wanting to talk to anyone.

I was sobbing for awhile so I just locked myself in the bathroom and took a hot shower. Maybe all of this was a lie. Maybe the caring was a lie.

I get out of the shower looking at my bright red skin, I wipe the mirror of the fog and stare at myself. My eyes were blood shot my face looked stressed, I was over it.

I broke down again sliding on the ground I curled up and just laid there. I can't believe harry, how could he? He was my first and I can't ever take it back. I thought he was the one. Maybe it's time I leave for good.

I get up and put some clothes on that was in the dresser. I walk into Harry's room wiping my eye, I go towards the suite case which was mine.

"Darcy let me explain." Harry said but I ignored him packing my bag.

"If I didn't kiss her she wouldn't of left." Harry said and when he did I turned around and went to his bathroom grabbing my straightener.

Harry then grabs my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me! Don't touch me." I say to him and his eyes, I couldn't read them.

"Darcy, stop packing." He says and I kept packing.

"You know what harry, those girls where right I'm a whore. I thought you actually loved me I gave you the one thing I can't ever give anyone." I spit at him rolling my suite case down the stairs harry races to me trying to stop me.

"Please Darcy I do love you." He says and I laugh.

"Yeah you told Taylor that to, how can I believe you harry?" I shake my head looking at the couch with everyone on it I wipe my bloodshot eyes.

"Darcy," Niall starts as he walks towards me I put my hand up looking at him and harry.

"I'm leaving. Don't try to stop me." I say to all of them but I did go to gemma and hug her telling her to text me when she wanted.

I smiled at them all and walk out of the door calling for a cab.

'This is god awful.' I thought to myself as I walk down the long drive way.

But this is the best thing right now.