Chapter 36

"Hello Darcy, you look rather nice tonight." Zayn said softly in my ear causing me to flinch as he dug the gun deeper into my head.

"Don't you fucking hurt her zayn." Harry started to walk closer.

"Walk any closer and I'll shoot her. You wouldn't want your oh so beautiful girl to die now do you?" Zayn said and I know he has that dumb ass smirk on his face.

"Let her go." Harry growled and zayn laughed.

He now moved his hand to my chin holding it tight.

"You know, I could just fuck her right here on the spot, take all her clothes off." Zayn said pestering harry and I knew it was pissing him off.

"Fucking let her go!" Harry yelled and zayn didn't say anything.

"Yeah, not happening but we can make a trade. I'll give you the girl and you give me the money. Simple."

"I don't have the god damn money."

"Well, it's either I take her or I shoot you then mr. Tough guy." Zayn says and harry and I look at each other.

"Harry, it's okay. I'll be okay alright." I say to him knowing damn well I'm not gonna let zayn kill harry.

"No Darcy, you aren't going with him." Harry says and zayn ticks his tongue.

"I'll go with you." I softly say to zayn and he takes the gun off my head.

"Great choice. Say bye to Harry." Zayn said and I nod my head a bit.

"Can I have a moment with him please." I beg zayn and after a few minutes he let me.

I hug harry and he gripped me so hard I thought I was going to die.

"I'm gonna get you out baby okay. I promise. I won't stop till you're with me." Harry whispers into my ear. As I pull out of the hug I kiss him.

"Oh come on." Zayn said gripping my arm and tugging me into a car setting me in the front seat.

"Has harry fucked you yet?" Zayn asks and I look at him with discuss.

"How fucking dare you ask me that. That is a personal question." I snap and he smirks.

"I'm guessing no, since you are still uptight." He said and I want to fucking kill him. I need to think of something to get out of here.

I see his gun on his waist band and I know what I have to do.

I grab the wheel swerving us off the road causing us to hit a tree. I hit my head on the window also.

"Fucking bitch! Oh my fucking god my arm!" Zayn yelled and all I heard was ringing.

The car was flipped and totally totaled.

I was out of the car and so was zayn and I seen the gun and his phone. I crawl to it and grab it. I got up running.

Just then I felt a pain in my arm. I look and see blood gushing out. Zayn fucking shot me! I had to go fast.

I use the phone and type in Harry's number. I am bleeding out and I don't know what to do.

"Hello?" Harry said sounding like he was crying.

"H-harry hurry I'm on 45 Birch street. I got away but I'm bleeding hurry." I mumble.

"Shit, okay I'll be there soon put pressure on the wound. Stay on the phone okay love." Harry says and I say okay.

"Where are you? Darcy." Harry says and I run to his car telling him to step on it which he did.

"Did he shoot you?!?" Harry asked yelling while looking back and forth to the road then to me.

"Yes fuck! Are the boys home." I ask and harry nodded.

"Thank god I missed Niall." I said laughing.

"What did you do to get away?" Harry asks and I smile.

"Grabbed the wheel, crashed the car broke zayns arm and grabbed his gun. But the fucker had a extra one." I say and harry scuffs.

"Fuck your reckless." He said and I smiled at him.

"God fucking damnit Darcy you could have died." Harry says and I nod.

" I know harry, but right now I don't fucking care I'm gushing blood."I said hissing in pain as he speeds faster.

"Pressure." Harry said and I nod.

Once I got home Niall fixed me up considering harry didn't want Liam to touch me. And now I'm just 'resting'.

"Harry." I whisper as he laid next to me in his bed.

"Yeah?"

"Are we really done? I don't want to be." I said with my eyes closed, due to the pills Niall gave me it made me feel sleepy.

"You really think we will be done just like that love?" He says and when I felt his hand brushing my hair behind my ear, my eyes fluter open looking into his green eyes.

"You said we where harry..." I say and he shakes his head grabbing my face softly.

"If we where done do you really think I would have cared if zayn took you? Or that you where hurt?" Harry whispers and I shake my head.

"I guess not."

"And that kiss, I kissed you knowing I couldn't live long without you darce. You did something to me and it scares the hell out of me. I wanted it to stop, but when you left it got worse, it felt like someone tore my heart out. I've never felt this way towards a girl before." Harry says and I just look at him.

"That's called love harry." I smile softly at him and he did it back.

"Maybe it is." He said shrugging coming closer to my face.

"Are you gonna kiss me styles?" I tease and he laughs at me.

"Well of corse miss.rose." Harry says then he pulls me in for a kiss.

"You need to rest,we all do." Harry says and I nod as he cuddled me.

We all fell asleep knowing everyone is in good hands now.