Chapter 40

"What the fuck is happening?!" Gemma whispers as we are in the dark closet.

"My Dad got out of jail, he's teamed up with zayn and he wants me." I say and gemma gasps.

"Holy shit." She whispers and I nod my head.

"Yeah I know." I said just then I heard yelling.

"Fuck you ai!" Harry's voice said from under neath.

"I don't want him to get hurt gemma. I'm scared, fuck this is all my fault."

"Hey, listen harry won't get hurt. He's one tough guy. And how would you know that your psychotic Dad would escape jail?" She says and all of the sudden I heard harry grunt.

My dad is hurting him. Fuck, I need to help him.

I get up running to Harry's bed side table grabbing the gun.

"Darcy what are you doing?! Get back in here harry said stay in here! Gemma whispers and I shake my head.

"I need to help him." I say opening the door and walking slowly out, and down the stairs.

I see harry and my dad fighting and Niall and the guys are passed out on the floor.

"Let him go." I say causing my dad to stop mid punch and look at me smiling.

"Wow Darcy, you look a lot like your mother." He smirks and I smile laughing taking the gun out.

"Jesus Darcy." Harry says and I look at him.

"What are you gonna do? You don't even know how to use that." My Dad says snickering and I smirk at him and harry was just staring at me.

"How was jail Dad huh? Was it worth killing my mum? You fucking piece of shit." I spit still aiming the gun at him.

"Your mum was a worthless slut. She got what she deserved." He says and I get pissed off.

Before I could say anything I shot him, right in the chest.

He falls struggling to breath. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Harry goes over to him and sees if he's dead. The gun was in my hand as my hand shook I wiped my nose and tears welded in my eyes.

"I-I didn't mean to. I-i I blacked out. Fuck I killed him." I said in shock then it all hit me.

"Darce it's okay look at me." Harry says grabbing my shoulders I look at him, blood falling down his lip.

"You did the right thing." Harry says and I nod my head just then there was clapping. As I turned around I seen zayn.

"Pity, I missed the show." He says and harry pushes me behind hisself.

"What do you want." Harry asks and zayn smiles.

"The girl. I want the girl styles." Zayn said fixing his watch then looking up at harry.

"Not happening. Go back home to bells." Harry said causing zayn to snicker.

"That ugly whore? Bloody hell that bitch would blow anyone. I want someone pure, and Darcy fits the description." Zayn says and I shake my head.

"No, I'm not going with you zayn." I say and he furrows his eyebrows at me.

"You have no say love. Styles hand over the girl." Zayn ordered and harry still kept me behind him.

"No. you want money zayn? The money that my father owes you? Go to him he has it." Harry says and zayn stays quiet for awhile.

"Alright then." Zayn says walking out of the house.

"What money? Why does your dad owe him money?" I ask fast and harry huffs.

"My Dad hired him for something, I don't know what but...."

"You think he killed your mum?" I say and I forgot harry didn't tell me about their mum, gemma did.

He wore a confused expression.

"How did you...gemma told you didn't she." Harry's now pissed.

"Maybe, but I want to help you." I said with a shaky voice I look down to see blood at my feet causing me to run to the bathroom and throwing up.

"How can you kill people." I say while I throw up again.

"Easy, just think of what they did to deserve to die." Harry says and I stand up wiping my mouth.

"Okay, well." I say walking out and to my dead dad.

"Fuck you." I say to his dead body and all I can see was him hitting my mum and me.

"Eight years. Eight fucking years! I should have made you suffer you fucking piece of shit!" I yelled kicking him.

"Eight fucking years!" I scream again kicking his dead body and harry grabbed me pulling me away.

"Hey, calm down come on." Harry says hugging me and I did calm down a bit.

"God, what happened?" Niall says sitting up from the floor, and once he seen the dead man on the floor and me crying his eyes went wide.

"Erm, care to explain?" They are all awake now, blood on their faces.

"Darcy shot her Dad." Harry said and they all gasps.

"Good job darce!" Louis says and I smile at him.

"Honestly should of made the fucker suffer like I did." I say and they all nod their heads.

Just then I heard coughs and I look behind me to see that my dad is in fact still alive.

"Good shot baby." He says laughing and I just stare at him. Harry pushes me out of the hug and goes towards him but I grab his arm giving him a 'let me do this' look.

He nodded his head as I walk closer to my dad.

"Well, you would have known I could shoot if you didn't fucking hit us." I growl at him and he winces.

"Your mum was having a affair." He said holding his chest.

"And that gives you a right to fucking kill her!" I yell and he smiles.

He's so fucking cold.

"What are you gonna do darce? Kill your own Dad." He says and I just stare at him.

"Go on kill me." He says and I turn to look at the boys just staring at the shit unfolding under their noses.

"Pull the fucking trigger!" He yells at me and I just stare at him deep in thought.

Just then a gun goes off, and blood is all over my face, and as for my dads head, it was exploded.

"Oh my god." I whispered shocked that harry killed him.

"Hey, its for the better darce." Harry says and I just stare at him, terrified knowing he could kill me in a heart beat.