Chapter 52

Gemma and I sat outside drinking some lemonade and talking about life, oh also we had a joint which I stole from Harry's room. Shh.

"Yeah, I just don't get guys. They want you to love them but then they make you hate them." Gemma says passing me the joint.

"They are complicated." I take a drag of it and hand it back to her.

"You know, you and Harry are cute together. I'm glad he found you."

I laugh at that.

"Well, actually I found him. I broke into his house , tried to kill Louis and then I found harry."

"Wait really?" Gemma asks laughing and I sip some lemonade and nod my head.

"Yeah, that's when I hung out with the wrong people though."

My phone rings and I look at the caller ID and it says 'tyra' so I answer it.

"Hello?" I ask getting up and walking away from gemma.

"Hi Darcy, I was wondering if you could come in to model some stuff in la." She says and I bite my lip.

"I don't have money for a flight."

"No worries! We've already covered the flight you will need to be at the airport at 6 am tomorrow morning." She says happily and I felt sad, I didn't want to leave them. How will harry feel?

"Alright, sounds good. Goodbye."

I hung up the phone and walked over to Gemma taking the joint and smoking some more.

"Who was that?"

"Random number." I shrug. I shouldn't tell them where I'm going because harry will make me wanna stay. Modeling is my job though, so when I'm getting called out I need to go.

I heard the sliding door open and harry stands in front of me taking the joint from my hand he glares at me.

"What the fuck are you doing Darcy?"

"Erm, what does it look like?" I spit and he raised an eyebrow.

"Gemma I need to talk to her alone." Harry says causing Gemma to get up and go inside.

"Harry I don't want to hear it okay."

"Oh you're going to hear it darce." He growls and I roll my eyes.

"You need to stop smoking my shit alright, it's not good for you and the medicine you're on." He says and I shrug.

"Oh well."

I get up going inside and I knew he was following me.

"Darcy just stop please." He begs and I turn around smiling.

"Fine."
-------------------------------------------------------

"Gemma!" I yell as I hide my suite case under my bed.

Her head popped in the door.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have my black body fit turtle neck long sleeve shirt?"

"God that was a lot, but yeah." She says leaving and returning with it I smile at her.

"Thanks love."

Her eyes go wide and she nodded her head.

"Getting the hang of the lingo Ay?" She says and I shrug.

"Okay I have stuff to do shoo shoo."

When she left I grabbed my suite case from under the bed and stuff it inside with the rest of my clothes and shoes.

I heard a knock on my door causing me to panic.

"Hold on I'm changing!" I yelled pushing it back under my bed and when I did I opened the door and seen Niall.

"Hey ni." I smile and he didn't he just walked in.

"What does it mean if a girl says 'k'?"

"Oh um, depends on how she used it." I shrug and he groans.

"I said 'talk to you later' and she said 'k'."

"Oh she's pissed then Niall." I say laughing and he looks upset.

"I didn't want to piss her off Darcy. What do I do?"

"Text her, tell her you were joking."

"Thanks darce you are the best." He says walking out and when he did I grabbed my suite case and zipped it up.

That night at diner it was kinda weird for me.

"Niall pass the salt." Liam says and Niall passes him the salt.

I look down at the fatty food on my plate and play with it. I need to eat healthy food, not junk.

"Are you going to just sit there and play with your food love?" Harry whispered in my ear causing me to jump.

"Oh, erm, no. I'm just not hungry." I shrug and he smiles at me.

"Alright love."

I get up and go upstairs. Should I tell them about my shoot in la?

I fall asleep setting my alarm for 4 am knowing I have to get ready and stuff.

When I woke up I did my hair in braids, put on one of Harry's hoodies and a pair of leggings with my converse. I grabbed my suite case and also went down stairs to grab my pills.

I called uber and they were here so I sneak out going to the airport.

I slept the whole time on the plane but I knew that I would be missing harry and Gemma and the guys, but not this much.

"Flight 334 has landed please take your personal belongings."

When I got off the plane I was escorted to a car and driven to my shoot.

When I got there they started to do my hair and make up. 

4 hours later...

I was now in my hotel room and my phone started to go off.

Harry

My mouth went dry and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you?!"

"Woah, calm down. I'm okay but I'm not telling you where I am harry."

"You are going to tell me right fucking now Darcy or I swear to god I'll track your phone." He growls and I laugh.

"I'm doing a shoot harry I have to go."

I hung up not caring but right when I did there was a knock at my door.

I open it and it was just my food.

I sit on the couch in a white robe watching spongebob eating my food.

"God you can never be to old for this show." I laugh to myself.