Chapter eight

Harry and I were watching movies in his room, me on his chest and his arm around my body. Just then we heard a knock.

"Come in." Harry said letting go of me and I backed off of him.

"We found out who the guy is." Liam said looking at harry then me.

"Who is it?" Harry asks in a 'dumb ass tell me' tone.

"It's one of zayns guys." Liam said and I gasp.

"What?" I ask out of shock and Liam nodded.

"Yeah, the guys name I believe is rick." Liam said and I look at harry to see him clenching his jaw.

"I want you guys all up at 4 am. No later got it." Harry said giving Liam the orders.

"Yes sir." Liam said being dumb and I laugh.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out." Harry said falling back onto his bed rolling his eyes.

"Good night." Liam said.

"Good night." I said smiling as he left and harry was just watching me with his hands behind his head.

"What?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"Do you like Liam?" He asks and I laugh.

"Um no, he's my friend." I said and he nodded.

"You're coming with us in the morning." Harry said and I gave him a weird look.

"What, why?" I ask and he rolled his eyes.

"Do you really wanna be here all alone? Plus I said I was going to protect you and I'm sure the hell not letting you stay here alone." Harry said and I nod.

Damn, I like this Harry.

"Okay." I said laying back on his chest and his hand goes to my hair playing with some.

"Harry?" I say with my eyes closed.

"Mhm." Harry said.

"Will we hurt anyone tomorrow?" I ask and his hand stoped for a split second but then he continued.

"Not unless they give us a reason to." He said and I just laid there not saying anything.

"We should get rest." Harry said and I nodded my head getting off of him and getting off the bed.

"Wait where are you going?" Harry asked as I had my hand on the doorknob.

"Uh, to sleep?" I said and he shook his hand.

"You sleep in here now." He said and I thought for a second. Maybe I should, what if that guy comes back?

I walk over to the empty side by Harry and crawl in and fall asleep, but before I hear Harry say goodnight. I then drift off to a nice slumber.

I run down the hall hearing the screaming of a man telling me he's going to kill me.

I run into a room and lock the door putting my back against it, causing the angry man to bang on the door. I cry in fear as the bangs get louder.

"I know you're in there!" The voice said slowly.

Just then the door knocks down and here came in the same guy that harassed me.

"No! No!" I cry as he pins me to the bed once again, my face filled with tears.

Just then I hear Harry's voice calling me in the distance causing me to scream his name.

"Darcy. Darcy! Wake up!"Someone shouted shaking me.

"Harry! Harry!" I cry out not opening my eyes, but I was still crying. Just then I open my eyes to see harry looking worried.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered.

"Love you okay?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Come here." Harry said opening his arms to me and I go into them, and I hate to admit it, but I feel safe in his arms.

"H-he was there. Y-you where there." I stuttered crying a bit still.

Harry then started to rub my back.

"Shh, it's okay I'm here." Harry said and I nod.

"You're safe okay, go to bed." Harry said not letting go of me.

............................................................................
"Darce let's go." A shaky hot voice said pushing me to wake up.

"Mmm five minutes." I moaned.

"No, come on." Harry said and I groan getting up.

"Good girl." He said smiling and I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

"Here." He said handing me some clothes to put on and I mumble stuff under my breath and stomp to the bathroom.

"Stupid stupid, gangs are stupid." I mumbled while putting the clothes on.

"Stupid morning stupid stupid." I mumbled again now putting my hair in a pony tail and as I did harry bursts into the bathroom and I gave him a death glare.

I walk down stairs to see all the guys even Louis at the table and at the moment I don't care about Louis. I'm pissed I have to wake up at 4 am.

I go into the fridge and grab a water and everyone stares at me.

"Darcy!" I heard Harry yell from upstairs and I curse.

"What?!" I yell back and Liam and Niall laugh.

Just then harry was down the stairs and I look at him as if I wanted to kill him.

"Stop with the fucking attitude." Harry said giving me a 'STOP or else look' while he opened the fridge and grabbed a water.

"Can't make me." I said under my breath and harry looked at me with a cocked eyebrow.

"What was that?" He asks and I shrug leaving the kitchen.

"She's not a morning person Ay?" Liam said and they all laughed causing me to groan. If they are gonna pick on me I'll just go home.

"Maybe her period." Louis said and I got pissed.

"Alright I'm going home bye." I said going to the front door and walking out.

Just then I heard the door open and a strong grip on my arm.

"What the fuck, you can't just leave." Harry said looking at me as if I was crazy.

"Yea I can, watch me." I said challenging him and he smirked at me.

"You're being hard, I like that." Harry said and I roll my eyes.

He then let go of my arm and I crossed them both.

"And I like my sleep styles. Next time make the meeting time later." I said.

"Will do darlin." He said and my heart flutters at the new nick name.