Chapter three

"Let him go." Harry said once again, my job isn't to hurt anyone so I let him go and once I did the guy turned around and socked me right in the nose causing me to fall down and groan.

"Fuck." I moaned in pain holding the mask on my nose more.

"Louis get off." Harry said calmly and the guy smiled punching me again but this time in my eye and I cry in pain.

I didn't sign up for this.

"Harry she deserves it." Louis said and I shake my head.

"I didn't fucking hurt you you dick head!" I screamed and the Louis guys eyes went wide.

"You're lucky Harry's here to save your ass whoever you are." Louis said patting my face then getting off of me. I just lay there in shock. Just then I heard gun shots down stairs. I sit up and look at harry then the Louis guy and dart towards the stairs but I'm caught by both of them.

"Let me go You fuckers!" I scream just wanting to see if bells is okay.

Just then I was lifted up by harry and Louis waved to me and I put up a middle finger fuck that guy. Just then I was thrown on a bed and I sat up fast harry glaring at me. Just then his hand goes towards my mask and I roll to the other side of the bed.

"Come here now." Harry said semi-angry.

"Fuck you." I said laughing a bit then he charged at me and I run on the bed to the other side and I run out of the room and I see nobody is guarding the door so I run down stairs.

I open the front door and I see the car driving off without me and I run towards it. Good thing I've ran track.

They fucking left me.

Just then I was pulled down by my shoulders and I hit my head on the ground and I see it's harry standing up above me, but he's blurry.

"Please don't hurt me anymore." I said out of it a bit. He looked at me weird but he bent down and took the mask off of me and his eyes squinted.

"You're the girl from the coffee shop." Harry said and I nodded my head and he picked me up. And I started to groan.

"Why are you groaning." He said walking towards his house and I gave him a 'ARE you kidding me look.'

"Hmm I don't fucking know, maybe because I was fuckinf punched in the face then dragged down hitting my head!" I screamed causing me to hold my head.

"Don't be a bitch." He said and I glare at him as he walks into the house I get out of his hands and I'm so dizzy that I fell but in mid fall his strong arms grabbed me again and I hold my hand.

"Harry...wait is that one of the fuckers that came in here!" Some blond guy said running towards me and I flinched.

"She didn't do anything, go back to doing what you're doing and get Liam." Harry said helping me walk and he put me on the couch.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask and harry looked at me and scuffed.

"Because I know that if I killed you your annoying ass ghost will haunt me." He said and I glare at him.

"What do you need harry." Someone said and harry pointed at me. And the guys eyes go wide.

"Is she one of zayns members?" The guy asked and I huff.

"It's complicated." I said and he nodded.

"Check her head. After that give her a room." Harry said walking off. God damn he's always short and to the point.

"Your heads hurting yea?" The guy I'm guessing is Liam said. And I nod.

"Louis did a number on you." Liam said and I nodded I'm actually scared of that Louis guy.

"So where are you from?" Liam asks shining a light in my eyes and I groan at the light.

"California." I said and he said a 'ohh'.

"Explains the American accent." Liam said and I laugh a bit.

"You want the good news or the bad news?" He asks.

"Bad news." I said and he laughs a bit.

"Your nose looks broken and it's busted open so it needs stitches, and the good thing is you have no concussion." He said and I nod.

"Get IT over with." I said closing my eyes and all I felt with pain, pain, and HOLY FUCK!!!

"FUCKKKK!!!!" I screamed and Liam laughed at me.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU LOUIS OR WHO EVER YOU FUCKING ARE!!" I scream crying a bit and here came in harry running.

"Liam what the hell are you doing to her?" Harry asks and Liam is concentrating on my nose as tears roll down my face.

"Her nose is broken. I was trying to push it back in place, but I need help. Hold her hands down and I shook my head pleading harry with my eyes and he looks down at me.

"Okay." Harry said holding my arms down and now I'm looking at harry on top of me and Liam counting and I scream again but when I do harry grabs my wrists harder.

"Please stop." I said literally about to pass out from how much pain it is.

"I have to do it." Liam said and harry nods his head. He was about to say something but then Liam started to do it again.

"Hold on wait wait!" I said before he pushed on my nose again.

"I have to do it." Liam said and I nodded.

"I know, but can one of you knock me out." I ask and Liam laughs so I look at harry and I plead for him too. This shit hurts to much and I'm not about to scream the whole time.

"Okay." Harry said then he put his fingers to my neck and pressed down and I instantly fell asleep.

Thank god he did that.