Chapter 60

"Darce, today I have a photo shoot. Tomorrow you are coming with, Peter wants you to take some with me." Gigi says rushing out of the house as I'm eating some toast.

"Bye!" I yell. I look and see it's 10:34 am.

Reece😽: hey, I'll pick you up at one.

Me:alright :)

I take a shower and do my hair getting ready.

In coming face time : Harry

I answer it and I see Harry's face causing my heart to break. He looked fine, not even hurt.

"Hey." He says and I wave.

"Hi."

"What are you doing?" He asks and I see he's walking.

"Getting ready to go get pizza with Reece, you?"

"Staying in." He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Really? Thought you would just go out and find a new fuck buddy." I say and he glares at me.

"You know what Darcy I can't take this any more. I did that because you won't give me anything alright! Damn."

"Wow harry. Bye." I hang up and when I did my door opened and in walked Reece.

"How'd you get in?" I ask and he smiled sitting on my bed as I put in my earrings.

"Door was open."

"Can we get Chinese instead?"

He nods and I grab his hand and dragging him down the stairs.

When we got to the Chinese place I was literally starving.

 We were sitting and I may or may not snuck a picture of Reece picture. (Above)

"Stop." He groans with a mouth full of noodles. I smile.

As I'm eating, I look to my right, and I see harry. I have to be playing myself. Right? That was until he came up to me.

"Darcy, come on." He said and I shake my head.

"Harry, I told you; we are done. Just leave me alone." I say and he shakes his head.

"We aren't done Darcy, we can't be."

"Well, we are Harry. Just go home."

As I sit back down, he storms out.

"Well at least he wasn't ugly." Reece says and I laugh.

I'm going to miss Harry, but he needs to give me my space. He can't just fly here and think I'll come back with him.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I ask him.

"Shoots, you?"

"Same."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Peter wants Gigi and I to shoot together."

"Damn that's going to be one hell of a photo, it's going to break the internet."

I smile at him.

Once we were done with our little get away, we walked around holding hands and I see flashes, fuck.

We get into the car and he drives off.

"Wanna come in?" I ask this time and he nods.

"Darcy!...oh hi Reece." Gigi says smiling at me then him.

"Hey."

I pull him upstairs and to my room.

"What do you usually do?" He asks flopping next to me on my bed.

I grab my laptop flipping open Netflix.

"Riverdale? What's that?" He asks and I gasp.

"We are watching it."

5 hours later....

"Holy shit, this show is good." He says and I smile.

"I know right! Best show ever."

"I got to get going it's getting late."

"Wait! You can stay here if you want." I say and he smiles.

"You want me to?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Alright."

He gets into the bed with me and we fall asleep.

The next morning, I was woken up by Gigi and I turn to my side and seen Reece sleeping. I shake him awake.

"Photo shoot." I say and he runs getting out and I get up throwing some comfortable clothes on and some sunglasses.

When I walked into the photo shoot everyone was happy to see me.

"Where's that one guy?" He asks and I know he was talking about Harry.

"He's at home."

God I miss him. So much but I know I shouldn't. 

After the shoot I couldn't take it. I called Harry sobbing.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"But I hate you for what you did."

"I hate myself as well, I'm so stupid for what I've done to you Darcy."

"Move to California, I can't leave.  I just made something of myself. I want you, I don't want anyone else. I Can't do it." I say and he huffs.

"You really want me too?"

"Yes I can't live without you."

That day he was moving down to California. Me and Reece stayed friends, the guys and I lived in the house harry owned here in la. And for me and Harry, we were a couple again. He even popped the big question at my favorite ice cream shop in Downtown LA.

My life as we know it was better then before, harry and I weren't fighting. Oh and Gemma has a baby! Crazy right? Harry quit the gang stuff and now he sings around the world, everyone loves him. But God did he look good in his suits.

My career is going great, I'm one of the top models and Gigi even scored a boyfriend. You would never guess who, it was zayn. But he apologized about everything, I had to forgive him. Harry on the other hand still hates his guts. It's weird what can happen in two months.

Niall is dating someone, Liam also. The rest of the boys own a business but nobody ever gets sleep with Gemma's screaming child. The Dad is a guy name Chris who she ended up breaking up with so uncle Harry came to the rescue with the money.

Overall, everything turned out good. Nothing bad has happened, but oh I have a secret that harry doesn't know about. Let me tell you.

So Gemma and I were feeding Daisy, and I started to feel sick. I threw up and I kept doing it for a couple of days.

"You know that's what happened to me when I was pregnant." Gemma said and my eyes go wide.

"Do you have a pregnancy test?"

Gemma nods her head giving it to me. I pee on it and let it sit.

"What does it say?" Gemma ask rocking Daisy in her arms.

"I'm pregnant."

Yep you heard right, I'm pregnant.

Hey guys! So this is the last chapter I know a Clift hanger, but I swear there is going to be a second book. Anyways I'm planning on doing another book not just the sequel and if you have any ideas, please tell me! Love you XOXOX Maddie