Chapter twenty

'Your all that I think about' the neighborhood blared from Harry speakers and I was singing lightly.

I turn to harry and shake my shoulders a bit and he laughs at me as I pretend my phone is a microphone.

"It's the solo harry come on! Sing!" I beg putting my phone in his face and he glares at me but I won't take no for a answer.

"Cuz its to cold for you here and now so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater." Harry sings and I'm mesmerized by his beautiful voice. Holy shit.

"What, the fuck. Harry! I didn't know you could sing what the fuck?!" I yelled bouncing up and down. I don't know what's gotten into me but I like it.

"I don't. Don't tell the guys Darcy." He said now being all serious like always.

"Fine." Crossing my arms I put my feet up on the dashboard.

"You and that damn attitude babe." Harry said shaking his head but he was smirking also.

"You like it shut up." I said and he didn't say anything.

We got to some abandon looking race track place and we both got out. It was pretty chilly, considering I have shorts on.

"Where are your pants?" Harry asks looking me up and down.

I lift my sweatshirt up and show him my shorts and he shakes his head.

"You should have wore a pair of my sweats Darcy." Harry glared at me as he said that.

"Nah, let me live my life." I said and once I did I knew he was gonna tell me to 'stop with the attitude' or my favorite 'don't disrespect me'.

Just then I seen Liam and the guys so I run to them.

"Hey guys." I said out of breath and they all look at me.

"Alright what did you do now." Liam asks shaking his head.

"Nothing." Smiling knowing I was lying.

"Darcy!" Harry yells but I hide behind Liam.

"Woah woah mate, what happened." Niall asks putting a hand on harrys chest to stop him from coming to close.

"She," he started as he pointed at me," she's always a smart ass brat!" Harry's angry now, whoops.

I smirk at him and his face is straight I could see him biting the inside of his mouth.

"That's it!" Harry said breaking through Niall and grabbing my arm harshly pulling me into the abandon looking race track.

"Ow harry stop!" I yell trying to get a grip off his hand. He then pulls me behind a little building and starts pointing in my face yelling.

"Your a fucking waste of time! You never listen and all you do is nag everything on! I'm sick of it Darcy! I'm sick!" Harry said and after his hand hit the brick wall right beside my head causing me to tear up and shake in fear. I know he's hit me before and said he would never again, but I've also been hit before for many of years by my own dad. It scares me.

I slide down the wall as flash backs come in my head.

"Who the fuck was that huh?!" My dad yells at me as he backs me up to the wall trapping me under his arms.
"It was just a friend daddy." My eleven year old self said to my dad.
"Nobody, and I mean nobody is to come over here understood?! You fucking dumb ass!" He yells and I start crying from his harsh words.
"Stop crying!" He yells punching the wall right by my head.