Chapter fifteen

When we went home harry walked in the house pissed off and slammed his door.

"What's up with him?" Niall asks me while I was getting some food.

"Oh, just in a pissy mood is all. You know the typical harry." I said laughing and so did Niall.

"Yeah true that." Niall said and when he did in walked Louis and I froze. God why am I like this.

"Can I have a fork." Louis asks me considering I'm blocking the silverware. I nod and get him one.

"Hey, erm, I'm sorry for hurting you. We good?" He asks and I think.

"Yeah, we are good." I said smiling. I'm a very forgiving person.

"Nice." He said taking a mouth full of food then leaving the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go see if harry is still mad." I said to Niall and he nodded.

I put my hot pocket down on the counter and walk up the stairs. I didn't even knock on Harry's door I just walked in and he was on his bed staring off.

"Ever heard of knocking." He said glaring at me and I shrugged.

"Ever heard of being nice?" I ask and he snickers.

"Nice isn't in my vocabulary." He said and I nodded.

"I know." I said sitting on his bed and he just started at me.

"Why do you mess around like that?" Harry asks and I shrug. God this was only day one of my plan and it sure the hell seems like harry likes me a little more.

"I'm a tease what can I say?" I ask and he laughs.

"So you've had sex then right?" He asks leaning on his elbows.

Shit should I lie?

"Oh yeah plenty of times." I said clearly lying through my teeth. And harry can tell when I lie.

"You're lying, you're a virgin still." He said smiling the most adorable smile and I went red.

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask and he shook his head.

"It's actually good. It means you don't give it out easily. But have you kissed someone before." He asks. Damn these are personal questions.

"Only on the cheek." I said and his smile was huge.

"Good." He said and I nod my head.

"Why do you wanna know harry?" I said now I'm the one smiling.

"Just, wondering why a girl like you is still so pure." He said and I bite my lip.

"I hate everyone that's why." I said and he laughed.

"At a girl, just like me." He said and I laugh.

God harry is making me like him even more. I really like this harry.

Just then it went quiet and he sat up scooting close to me and he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and looked into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful darcy." He said and I look down then back up into his eyes.

"Can I?" He asks touching my lips lightly with his thumb. I nodded a bit.

He then put his hand on the side of my head lightly and we both leaned in so close to each other. Just then someone bursted through the door and harry groaned.

"Fucking knock!" Harry yelled and Louis smiled.

"Sorry sorry. I'll let you guys have your moment." Louis said walking out.

Harry looked at me smiling and I did too a bit.

"Where were we?" He asks then said, "oh yeah." He then put his hands where they were before and his lips went to mine. I loved the feeling of them. It felt as if they were the only thing I would ever want.

Harry then pushed my head into his direction deepening the kiss. I then moaned into the kiss and he pulled away.

"God Darcy are you trying to kill me?" He said looking into my eyes and I smile.

"That's my plan." I said and he laughed.

"Come here." He said smiling like a idiot then kissing me again.

I pull away and smile at him.

"That was great." I said and he laughed.

"Yeah I know, you sure you never kissed anyone?" He asks and I nod.

"I'm sure." I said.

"Okay, well you're sleeping in here tonight." Harry said and I nod getting close to him.

I don't know what's up with him, but I like this harry. He's so open, so, nice? But maybe he's just playing with me.

"I'll be right back im going to see what Louis wanted." Harry said and I nod getting comfortable in Harry's bed.

I waited thirty minutes, then a hour rolled by and I groan because he's not in bed with me.

I get up and stomp down the stairs and the guys are all talking and I interrupted them not caring.

"Goodnight." I said to the guys trying to get harry to come with me.

"Goodnight" they all said except harry he just stared at me as if I was the most precious thing ever.

"Alright guys Ima go sleep too, we will talk more about this in the morning." I heard harry say and I smirk knowing I got him wrapped around my finger.

I get into Harry's bed and in came him and he smiled at me.

"Going to sleep eh?" He asks taking his shirt off and his pants but he changed in sweats keeping his shirt off while he crawled in next to me.

"Nope." I said looking at his tatted up torso and I was mesmerized by the beauty of the tattoos.

"Then why did you say goodnight to them?" Harry asks facing me and I smirk.

"I wanted you to come lay with me." I said pouting a bit and he smirked.

"You could have just asked love." He said, my heart fluttered at the use of love.

I then cuddled into him, he then put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

"God Darcy, what are you doing to me?" He asks and I look ahead of me.

"Showing you it's okay to have feelings." I whisper.

He then kisses the top of my head again and we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

God, I'm falling for a fucking gang leader.