Chapter 50

Gemma busted threw the door and once she saw me she fell on the ground sobbing.

"I need to call harry oh my god why did you do this!" Gemma asks while holding me up and I didn't care anymore.

Everything now is shit, everything isn't worth living. Harry can say he loves me all he wants but I know he doesn't.

"No." I whisper grabbing her face and she shakes her head.

"Yes I have to darcy I'm sorry." She says typing something in and putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" I heard Harry's voice say and once he did I smiled and leaned my head back.

"Harry darcy took pills I think she overdosed please hurry I don't know what to do." Gemma says crying while pacing.

The line went dead and so did I. Just kidding I just kept on being woozy.

"Please don't die darcy please." She begged crying in her hands.

I raise my hand to her face smiling.

"I love you okay, I promise you it will be better without me. Tell the guys I love them and tell harry I forgive him." I whisper and she sobs screaming as I close my eyes I heard loud footsteps as if they were running.

My eyes were closed but I was still there I could hear everything.

"Gemma move!" I heard harry scream and I felt hands on my arms.

"Oh my god darcy what the fuck did you do!" Harry says in panic.

"Oh my god." I heard Niall say.

"You have to get her to throw it up harry hurry!" Liam says and before I know it I felt fingers down MY throat and I threw up.

"She's not opening her eyes!" Harry said still panic laced in his voice.

"She's still breathing harry." Niall says.

"Gemma how can you let her do this!" Harry yells and I know gemma was sobbing.

"I was sleeping on the couch I didn't know harry! You know I would have stopped her." She says and just then a heard a slap and a gasp.

"What the hell harry that's your fucking sister!" I heard Niall yell.

"Yeah! What the fucks wrong with you?" Louis says and harry I know was pissed.

I did open my eyes and when I did I could barely see.

"Oh my god darcy darcy!" I heard harry say while shaking me.

"I told her not to call you." I say barely a whisper.

"What?" He says and when I looked up I seen everyone staring at me.

"I didn't want her to call you. I wanted to die and you came and had to fuck it up." I say getting mad at all of them.

"Darcy I..." gemma began and I shut her up.

"I fucking told you to not call him! I wanted all my fucking pain to go away but none of you arse holes give two fucks!" I scream now fully aware of everything.

"Darcy calm down." Liam says.

"You know what fuck everyone here, next time I do this I'll do it right okay? Go back to your fucking jobs." I spit looking at all of them.

"Darcy what's gotten into you." Harry asks looking at me weird.

"Oh your the one to ask?" I snickered looking at him.

"You harry, I've always wanted to just end the pain and when I finally try to, you're there to ruin it! You fucking ruin everything I hate you! I hate all of you! I never want to talk to you again!" I scream sobbing and when I did I felt arms around me and the door close.

"Shh, I'm here darcy I'm here." Harry says but it felt more like my mom, like she was there too.

"I just want it to end harry it hurts." I sob as he rubs my back.

"I love you darcy and I want you to be happy." He says kissing my head.

"I'm happy with you harry, I just don't know if I can do this so fast." I say and he nods.

"We will go slow then."

"Okay harry." I say wiping my eyes dry.

"Here's to starting over." Harry says smiling.

We knew in our hearts, this was the best thing to do and the perfect time to do it, but I also knew that I was his and only his.