Chapter eighteen

When I woke up that morning, I felt happy for once. For once I don't have to worry about chores, or rude people.

I get out of my bed and get ready for the day. I pushed the door open and go down stairs.

"Good morning!" Niall says from the kitchen and I smiled waving and walking to talk to him.

"Hi." I said with a smile on my face and plop down next to him.

"What's got you all smiley today?" Niall said smiling while he shoveled a spoon full of cereal in his mouth.

"Nothing just happy I guess." As I said that I heard a door slam and harry hurrying up the stairs.

Niall and I look at each other wondering why he was in a rush.

"I'm gonna go check on him." I said getting up and Niall nodded.

I made my way up the stairs and to Harry's bedroom door. I knock and no answer.

Just then I heard stuff breaking. What the fuck is he doing?!

I open the door and almost get hit with a picture frame. His whole room was trashed and I stood in shock.

"H-Harry?" I couldn't get his attention even if I tried, he kept breaking things.

"Fuck!" I heard him yell out. How didn't anyone hear this? Did this happen a lot?

"Harry!" I yell over him breaking stuff.

He stopped, his chest going up and down. I gave him a look laced with all emotions. What happened to him?

"What did I tell you about my room Darcy." Harry said slowly and I just stare at him.

"Harry what's wro..."

"Stop always asking me what's wrong! If you think we were anything we aren't for fucks sake! You're such a pain in my ass!" He yells at me as I stood their without a voice. His words did hurt me, but I knew he was mad.

"I didn't think we were anything anyways." I breathed out and I knew deep down inside I wish we were even if he's a total asshole, I see something in him.

He starts laughing and walking towards me and I back up scared of him.he puts his hand up and I close my eyes scared, and when I felt nothing I opened my eyes to see his hand is running through his hair.

"Did you think I was gonna hit you?" Harry soft words spoke.

I nod.

"Darcy, id never hit you ever again. Got it." He said and I nod my head and look around the room and at him. I see his knuckles look beat up.

"Harry your hand you're bleeding." I said staring at his knuckles and then at his eyes which were staring at my every movement.

"I'm fine." Harry said nodding his head.

"But..."

"Darcy why don't you ever listen? I'm okay." Harry growled as he walked into his bathroom turning the water on I go down the stairs to grab the broom to help clean up the glass.

When I get up there harry is still in the bathroom so I start cleaning his mess.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks and I look up at his tall figure.

"What does it look like?" I ask in a smart ass tone, picking the glass up.

"Stop cleaning Darcy, I made the mess." Harry was actually saying something that was true.

"Yeah but it's not a problem harry, you're hurt anyways." I said and now I see his sneakers as I clean up the glass.

"Take a break, we are gonna take a drive." Harry demands and I nod my head not wanting to get on his bad side.

I follow him to his car, and as we start driving harry clears his throat.

"So, what were you going at zayns." Harry says with his eyes on the road I look at him and for a slit second he looks at me then the road with one hand on the steering wheel.

"Bells, I missed her." I said keeping it short that's when I remember about what zayn said to me.

"And zayn?" Harry's hands grip the steering wheel so hard his one good hands knuckle turned white and his jaw clenched.

"No, absolutely not. I fucking hate that piece of shit." I spit and harry turns to me smiling.

"That's my girl."

When he said that all I could do was blush. "That's my girl." It keeps repeating in my head over and over. I shake it out of my mind and its time for me to question him.

"Well why were you throwing stuff?" I ask and he huffs.

"Family stuff, it's no big deal." Harry said brushing me off.

"I know how that is." I said causing me to have a flash back.

My eyes open wide at the sight of my dad hitting my mom.
"Mommy!" I scream running to help her.
"Baby no. Stay there!" My mom said crying taking the beating.
"Daddy stop it!" I cry and he didn't care. So that's when I bit his Leg causing him to kick me.
"You little shit!" He cursed now hitting me.
"Phill no! Stop!" My mom cries as the six year old me is having a beating for a women as size as my mom.

I felt a tear drop down my face.

"Love you okay?" Harry asks and I bite my lip.

"I'm fine." I said wiping my tears away as harry looks at me in confusion.

"You're not alright." He said parking the car his full attention on me.

"Harry I'm fine okay?!" I yell only because I never cry in front of anyone and or ever tell anyone what's happened to me.

"Come on." Harry said opening and closing his door and I did the same following him.

"Just a bit more." Harry said turning around and I nod and soon enough we were met by the edge of a cliff. The sun was setting and it looked beautiful.

Harry and I sat down, and I know I shouldn't say it but maybe harry does have a heart after all. Hell even the most evil person in the world has a heart, but it's just masked away under the darkness.

My hand was supporting me and I felt Harry's hand on top of mine so I look at him.

"Harry..."

"Darcy, let's just live in the moment." Harry said with some kind of look in his eyes, I look at him as if I was confused which I was.

"Okay."