Chapter 49

When we stepped into the house I see my nan watching the door while eating a scone.

"Jeez nan you scared the hell out of me." I said as my heart beats fast and she laughs.

"I'm sorry honey, who's this?" She asks and harry smiles at her.

"Harry." He said kissing her hand as she smiled.

"Yeah, he's gonna stay here only for tonight." I speak loud enough so harry could hear and nan said it was fine.

I pulled his arm to my room and shut the door.

"Nice room." Harry said snickering and I rolled my eyes.

"Good thing you're only staying one day then right?" Now it's me laughing this time and him glaring at me.

"Why don't we just go home Darcy." Harry says and I shake my head.

"I told you I need time, and tomorrow that time starts. But if you want this to work you have to promise something." I spoke while walking to him.

"Yeah of corse, what's the promise."

"Don't do what you did tonight okay? You scared everyone to death harry. You even punched ni in the face." I said shaking my head as he just stared into my eyes.

"Alright Darcy. I promise it won't happen again."

"Pinky promise, and if you break this promise you shall parish." I say fucking with him but he laughed at this as my raised pinky awaited for his.

"I swear your a child sometimes." Harry said while hooking pinkys together.

"Only sometimes."

When I laid down next to him I fell asleep and I knew tomorrow would start my day of clearing my mind.

----------------------------------------------------

When I woke up I seen Harry's face and I smiled knowing I have him around my finger.

He snored softly as his lips parted a bit causing me to just stare but I shook out of it.

I turn around not looking at him wondering how I'm going to do two days without him, but I can hang with the guys and gemma.

"Goodmorning." Harry's raspy voice said.

"Morning." I turned smiling at him.

"I should get going I have a shipment in," harry looks down at his watch as he puts his pants on, "thirty minutes, wanna join?" He asks and I thought about it.

"Fine, but after you bring me here no stopping anywhere or home."

"Got it." Harry says as I put on his hoodie and a pair of my leggings.

"Nan I'm going out be back in a hour." I say to her kissing her cheek as harry and I went out of the flat.

"Hungry?" Harry asks and I ignore him.

"Darcy. Darcy.darce.darcy." He says annoying me.

"Oh my fuck what!" I yell as I stare at him harshly he smiles.

"Are you hungry."

"Harry I said no stopping." I say and he nods going faster.

We pulled into a sketchy looking houses drive way.

As harry parked he told me to stay in the car and I nod my head. Once I did he got out and grabbed his duffle bag heading inside the building.

I sat quietly in his car as the music softly played. That was until I heard his phone ring. I looked and it was Niall so I answered.

"Hello." I say

"Darcy? I thought you were gone."

"Nah, what's up?"

"I need to talk to harry ASAP."

"He's doing a deal at the moment." As I said that he came out staring at me and I hurried up the convo.

"Well can u just..."

"Can't ni got to go byeeee." I say hanging up and once I did harry came in the car staring at me and at his phone in my hand.

"Who were you talking to?" He asks grabbing his phone.

"Niall, he said it was important." I say and harry nods calling him back while still parked in the driveway.

" hey what's up? You got to be shitting me. Bloody hell okay. When? You're telling me this just now! God you're so dumb. Alright tell the boys. I'm on my way." Harry hangs up the phone and speeds off.

"Darce i can't drop you off at your nans house, I have to take you to mine." Harry says speeding still.

"Is everything okay?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah I just need to be somewhere ASAP."

"But I need to go home harry." I say and he shakes his head.

"I just said I won't have time darcy just go over to mine stay with gemma and I'll take u home after." Harry rushes out as I groan I slam my head on his seat.

"God damnit harry I shouldn't of came with you." I say and he doesn't say anything.

When we got to the house he rushed me out of the car and the guys piled in, and as they were about to drive off harry rolled down the window.

"Don't leave I'll drive you home."

I nodded and walked inside to see gemma sleeping on the couch.

God this is fucked up, im honestly just so done with everything. Would they even care if I hurt myself? Would they just feel sorry? God what am I saying?

I need to just calm down and stop I don't know what's wrong with me.

I run into the bathroom and slam the door shut, I go to the medicine cabinet and grab some pills that had Louis name on them. I look in the mirror not recognizing who's staring back at me.

Sobbing I put the pills in my mouth and down some water, then I put five more in my mouth downing more water.

I grab my phone and call my nan.

"Nan, I'm staying at Harry's I love you alright?" I say.

"Oh okay sweetheart love you." She says and I hang up the phone sobbing I sit on the ground.

"I hate him, I hate him." I scream sobbing then I hear a knock on the door and as I try to get up I stumble knocking over the pill bottle.

"Darcy open the door please." Gemma says and I laugh just staying down.

And I know this is the last straw.