Chapter 33

"What did you just call me?" Harry says in a stern voice I would say he was hot, but this isn't good. Nope, not at all. I could also see his knuckles turning white from the grip he had on the steering wheel.

"Erm...I don't know." Sinking in the seat not wanting to get screamed at.

"What the fuck did you say!" Harry yells and I gasp at the loudness of his voice.

"I said Harold!" I scream back at him and he pulls over fast causing the seat belt to go into my neck.

"What the fuck!" I yell at him and he is really pissed. Like I've never seen him this pissed.

"Shut the hell up and don't ever call me that again." He growls and I nod my head.

He then starts driving again and I was actually scared of him. I've never been before, not like this. Sure when he hit me I was scared, but all this yelling reminds me of my biological dad.

I wipe a tear from falling down my face while looking out the window. We were now at the airport and once harry parked I had no attention in staying in the car with him so I got out and slammed the door running over to nialls parked car.

"You okay?" Niall asks while taking the bags from the trunk out.

"Yeah." I said lying but he didn't know it.

"What did harry do." Niall asks stopping what he's doing.

"He yelled at me because I called him Harold why is he so pissed?" I asked throwing my back on the car.

"Shit, I forgot to mention that. It's what...he's coming be quiet." Niall says and when I open my eyes harry is staring at Niall then at me and I smirk pushing myself off the car, and going past harry to grab my bag.

We were now in the airport and we went on the plane in the ten minutes we got there, Louis and Niall managed to get me pissed off.

"Can I have your phone." I ask Liam, even though I'm pissed at him.

"Erm, sure." He says giving it to me I plug my earbuds in.

Of corse I was sat next to Liam. And I could tell harry was pissed but oh well.

The neighborhood filled my ears and I close my eyes listening to them. Just then one of the earbuds was removed by Liam.

"Yes?"

"Can we talk, about the other day. Look I'm sorry okay? I was drunk. I wasn't thinking." Liam says and I nod.

"Okay, fine. You are forgiven." I say smiling and he nodded.

About two hours into the flight kids were behind me fighting, and by kids I mean Niall and Louis.

"Hey, li." I whisper seeing some people where sleeping around us.

"Yeah?" He asks looking up from his laptop.

"I need to go to the washroom. Move your legs." I say and he did.

I get up and walk to the restroom doing my business. As I was washing my hands, I look in the mirror to see my reflection looking back at me.

"What happened to you Darcy?" I say to myself.

My rebellious self isn't rebellious anymore and it scares me. I need to go back to myself, even if harry scares me. I'm done listening to people.

I open the door and go back to my seat and I smile at Liam.

"Better?" He asks and I wink at him.

"Always." I say putting my hand on his thigh and he looks at my hand, then me.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?!" He whisper yells and I laugh.

"Chill, harry is TO into his phone." I said and Liam looks at harry.

"STOP Darcy, you and harry are in a fight you'll regret it." He says and just then I kissed him, and when I pushed off Liam, I seen harry looking at me. Pissed was a understatement. He was furious, Fuming.

"The flight has landed, please get your belonging thank you for flying with us." A lady said and once I grabbed my shit I ran off.

"Get back here!" I heard harry yell as I kept running.

I was stopped by some oddly big man.

"Thanks man." Harry says brushing him off and he grabbed my upper arm and I huff.

He takes me into the back of a room and sits me down on a box.

"What the fuck was that on the plane huh?" Harry says with his hands on his hips and I smirk shrugging.

"Maybe he will treat me right Ay?" I said laughing and harry just stared at me.

"What the fuck are you talking about darcy." He  says with a confused look.

"You don't like me harry, just admit it." I spit at him standing up and getting close to him.

He stayed quiet.

"Exactly. Stay fucking quiet harry, that's what I thought." I said scuffing about to leave and he grabs my arm turning me around.

"You are right I don't like you. I think I'm falling for you and I don't want to fucking fall for you okay?! I can't fall for you. It's not me it's just not." Harry said.

"I think maybe we should just stop this." Harry says and he scans my face for any emotion.

"Fine." I said breaking away and trying to find Niall. Once I did I smiled at him.

What harry wants is to not fall for me. I thought he did, but I guess it was a lie. And apparently I'm not enough but it's okay. I have my friends and that's all I need.