Chapter ten

My 'punishment' was cleaning his room. I'm honestly used to cleaning so it didn't bother me.

"Darcy you coming with us?" Liam asks as I was scrubbing Harry's floor.

"Coming where?" I ask and he smiled.

"To the fair." He said and I nod my head getting up.

"When are we leaving?" I ask.

"An hour, so get ready. Harry doesn't like waiting." Liam said and I nodded.

Not taking any time I hop in the shower and wash up. I then change into a grip top and some leggings that lets you see how good my ass looks, instead of Harry's huge sweat pants.

I then straighten my long brown waist length hair and put some light makeup on. I also put on my converse and walk out of the room.

"Hurry up!" Liam yelled.

"I'm coming!" I said coming down the stairs and Liam's mouth hung open.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Erm, I don't know if harry would like that." Liam said and I shrug.

"Not like he's my boyfriend." I said and Liam stops.

"Well, you're the first girl in awhile that he's let sleep in his bed." Liam said and I laugh.

"Sure." I said and he shakes his head.

"For real Darcy. He never lets anyone come in his room." Liam said and I shrug going Into Liam's car.

All the boys left in their cars and Liam was taking me.

"If harry yells at you don't back talk. It pisses him off." Liam said and I nod.

"I know that's why I do it." I said and Liam laughs.

"You're playing with fire darce." He said.

"Yeah, but I'm also the water that puts it out." I said and he nodded his head.

"True." He said pulling into the fair and all I see is the rides. What fun.

"Come on!" I whined as Liam took forever.

I grab his wrist and drag him to the inside where I see all the guys. Harry's looking at me in awe.

He then walks towards me.

"I don't like what you're wearing, but damn do you look hot." Harry said and I laugh.

"If that's your way of flirting you need to get some lessons." I said and he smirked.

"You'd know when I flirt love." He said and I cross my arms smiling.

"Oh really now?" I said and he nodded as everyone left.

"Mhm I'd do this." He said smacking my ass hard and my face went red.

"Harry!" I said embarrassed.

"That's how you would know." Harry said and I nod.

God maybe I do like him.
.............................................................................

"What are you doing tonight?" Liam asks me and I think.

"Nothing why?"

"Come to the pub with me. We won't tell harry." He said winking and I nod being down with it.

"Holy shit!" I yelled over the music to Liam while pulling my short black tight dress down.

"It's cool ain't it?!" He yelled and I nodded taking a shot.

About five shots in I was hammered and Liam was just keeping an eye on me. Just then I heard him curse and grab my arm pulling me behind the wall by the side of the bar.

"What's wrong li." I said poking his nose laughing.

"Harry's here. I forgot he sometimes comes out for a drink." Liam said and I smile.

When I look at harry I look at his lips while he talks.

The waiter gives him the drink and when harry sips it a girl comes up and talks to him. They both started laughing and then harry stood up and grabbed her face kissing her. What the fuck.

Sure we weren't dating, but I started to like him. This hurts, its like a stab in the back. Especially what Liam told me. Was it even true?

I felt tears coming down my face as I watch the scene unfold in front of me. They are now making out and I feel Liam push the small of my back.

"Lets go love." Liam said and I sure the hell didn't say anything but get in that car.

Twenty minutes go by driving and I'm looking out the window crying a bit.

"Love you okay?" Liam asks and I wipe my eyes.

"Mhm. Just a bit dizzy is all." I said lying and he nodded.

When we got home I laid on the couch falling asleep and of corse Liam put a blanket on me.

When I was sleeping I woke up from the sound of the front door opening and some whispering and heals.

I took my contacts out and my glasses were upstairs so I couldn't see well but I knew it was harry with that chick from the bar.

"Shh, my friend is sleeping up stairs." Harry said slurring a bit. I shut up and listen to them.

"Oh, I want her to hear." The girl said and I could hear them kissing.

Just then they went upstairs and I wanted to get back at him. This is shit. So I went to Liam's room. I walked in and sat on his bed while he watched tv.

"You okay darce?" Liam asks and I nod smiling still a bit drunk.

"You're a great friend Liam." I said and he nodded.

"You are too Darcy." He said and when he did I scooted closer.

"Thank you for everything." I said and he nodded and when he did I kissed him and he pushed me off.

"What the hell are you doing?" Liam asks and I shrug.

"Having fun." I said and he shook his head pushing me out of his room.

"You're drunk go to sleep." Liam said slamming the door in my face. How rude.

"Fuck YOU too." I said laying on the couch not going to sleep, I tip toe up stairs.

I go to my room to grab my laptop and when I grabbed it, I heard moans and hitting on the wall. What the hell.

I slam my door shut and lock it. Harry fucked up big time, and I know I'm gonna get his ass back. He's having sex with some stranger in the other guest room, this isn't cool.

I flip open my laptop going to nextflix and putting on riverdale. Three shows in and I was passed out, still hearing the moans of Harry's, whore.