Chapter twenty five

We got everything loaded into the car, well the guys did harry wouldn't let me help.

"Guys I'm boredddd." I whined on the couch as they walk in and out of the front door still loading a bit of stuff in the car.

"Chill." Harry growled at me and I huff.

I roll my eyes at him and go up stairs to go to sleep.

Harry woke me up the next morning and he told me it was time for our drive even thought it's only a hour.

"What time is it." I give attitude as I say it.

"Two in the fucking after noon now get in the car." Harry said being a total dick.

"What's up your ass." I snap at him as the guys load in the car with us but I got shot gun.

"Just shut up for five seconds!" Harry yells and I look at him as if he's crazy.

"You know what I'll just will not do any of this. Fuck this, and fuck you." I said taking my seatbelt off.

"No Darce stay come on." Niall said and I heard Liam and Louis say 'yea stay'.

"Whatever. Harry stop being a prick." I said buckling my seat belt as he took off his jaw was clenched.

"What is your issue." I whisper to harry as the boys were laughing and talking in the back. Harry shook his head.

"Nothing." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Tell me." I said putting my hand on his thigh and he looked down at it fast.

"Stressed is all." Harry runs a hand through his hair and I nod my head.

"It will be okay. I'll try my best okay?" I said and he nodded.

"Just, don't go to far okay?" Harry whispers so the guys can't hear.

"I'll try not to."

It's been thirty minutes and I wanna kill Louis and Niall.

"No! That's not how it goes Niall!" Louis yells grabbing Niall phone and I rub my temples.

"See what I have to deal with?" Harry smirks as he looks at me for a second I groan.

"You fucker! You made me die!" Niall yelled that's it. Ima be a mom for a second.

"Stop fucking fighting god fucking damn! Thirty minutes straight! Really?!" I yelled.

"Louis give Niall his phone and both of you shut the fuck up." I said and they look at me weirdly.

"Harry what did you do to our Darcy?" Louis says and I groan.

"Nothing, maybe she's just sick of your shit." Harry looks through the mirror and I laugh knowing it's right.

"How long till we are there." I look out the window as I ask.

"Another hour." Harry said and I groan.

"I'm just gonna sleep."

"Fine with me. Means I don't have to hear you bitching." Harry said smirking, I knew he was playing.

"Yeah and I don't have to hear you yelling at me." I smiled as I said and he looked over at me smiling a big smile his dimples on full display.

I actually didn't go to sleep I've been talking to Liam the whole time about riverdale.

"Veronica is hot as hell." Liam gushed and I nod.

"She's pretty, but jughead oh my goddd." I moan and harry looks at me weirdly.

"Who the fuck is jughead." Harry was mad a bit and I could tell.

"Cole sprouts, you know Disney channel? Sweet life of zack and Cody?" I said and he shakes his head and I gasp getting my phone out searching jughead up and showing harry.

He was looking at the road then the phone and he snickered.

"He looks fucking dumb." He spit and I gasp holding my heart.

"God damn it harry you killed her." Niall said and I nod my head.

"He's not dumb harry he's hot. And he's a great actor."

"I agree." Liam waved his hand up.

"Okay, we are on a mission and we are talking about a dumb ass show and this dumb ass collbie louse." Harry's face was twisted with anger.

"Cole sprouts and yes we are." I had a attitude with him.

"We need to go over the plan." Harry said ignoring me.

"Darcy don't forget what you're supposed to do." Harry said and I groan.

"I'm not dumb god harry. All I do is flirt." I said and he nods.

"Liam, I need you to stay behind. Make sure the building is secure." Harry was now looking at Liam through the mirror.

"Got it."

"Louis, just don't get in the way like last time." Harry was glaring at Louis through the mirror.

"That was an accident." Louis said and looked at me.

"Yeah that's why Darcy had you at gunpoint?" Harry laughed and looked at Niall next.

"Stay with me, be ready to take over so I can get Darcy in the car. Grab our shit out the back and get out." He said and Niall nodded his head.

This is some scary shit, but in all honesty I love the rush of this. Almost as much as I love the rush of being next to harry.

I love how he's all business, I'm also surprised he let me tag along and help. I don't get a gun yet because as harry says, "you haven't been trained right yet." So I have to wait for that privilege.

Harry the whole car ride has been going over everything with all of us and he knew in his mind he wanted this to go smooth but the real question is, will it?

'Fuck what if I fuck it up?' I thought to myself and I started to play with my fingers. Harry sees and grabs my hand.

"You'll be okay, I'll be in there two minutes after you go in okay?" Harry looked at me with his hand on my thigh now.

"Okay." I didnt wanna make him think I'm weak.

"Well, we are here." Harry was smiling ear from ear as we pulled into the drive of the pizzeria.

"May the fun begin." Niall smiled as harry stopped the car and everyone got ready.

This is by far the most dangerous thing I've done, but it's with harry.