Chapter 44

When I woke up I went down stairs to see gemma drinking tea at the table.

"Sit." Gemma says and I did.

"So are you and my brother dating or what." Gemma asks and I just stare at her.

"Something like that. Look, I don't even know what we are gemma. And I'll sure let you know if we are okay? I need to talk to him where is he." I ask and gemma pointed to the conference room.

"He said for me to tell you to not go in there." Gemma says and I shrug walking to the room and opening the door.

The boys and harry stare at me as I cross my arms.

"Can I talk to you." I say and harry looks at me with a stern expression.

"I'm busy Darcy. Can't it wait."

"Now." I boss and he groans setting down his marker hard.

"I'll be back, get the numbers Liam." Harry says and I pull him into the hall bathroom.

"What are we." I ask turning around from locking the door. I see he's sitting down on the counter.

"What?" He asks and I groan.

"What are we."

"This couldn't of waited?" Harry asks snickering and I shake my head.

"No."

"Well if I said I love you then that's obviously something Darcy. You know it's nice to think you should do it sometime." Harry says and I wanted to smack him.

"So we are dating then." I say and harry nods.

"Can I go now, I have business to take care of." Harry says and I nod.

He turns back around and kisses my head.

"Me and you are going on a drug run today, wear black." Harry whispers in my ear causing me to shiver. Then he's gone.

I walk to the kitchen and see gemma on her phone.

"Well?" She asks and I smile.

"We are dating." I say and once I do she jumps up and down hugging me.

"Oh my god! What if you become my sister in law!" She says and I awkwardly laugh at that.

"So erm, has harry met your boyfriend?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Hell no he'd kill him!"

"Oh come on no he won't. We should all have a double date or something." I say and she looks unsure.

"I don't know I'll ask him." She says and I nod hugging her.

I go back to Harry's room and just lay down, that was until harry walked into the room.

He started to take out some black clothes as he looks me up and down on the bed.

"What." I ask laughing at him.

"Nothing, you just look hot is all." Harry says smirking and I smile at him.

"Well shall I go get dressed?" I say getting up and stopping in front of him.

"Yeah and after maybe you should undress." He says and I smack his shoulder lightly.

"Funny styles. I'll be back." I say leaving and grabbing my black leggings which make my ass look even bigger then it is, a black long sleeve crop top, and black converse.

As I put my hair up and a high pony tail I walk into Harry's room. He was hot as fuck with his skinny jeans and his black leather jacket.

"Ready?" He says grabbing me pulling me close to him and I nod as we kiss.

"I can get used to this." Harry says and I bite me lip nodding.

"Me too. Let's go or we will be late." I whisper as we run down the stairs.

"Wait where are you going?" Gemma asks me as harry is holding my hand, we stop and harry looks at me then I look at gemma.

"Just a run. I'll be back in a bit." I say waving going out to Harry's car and we speed to the meeting spot.

"God damn it they are 15 mins late." Harry says looking to see if there is any signs of cars.

"Maybe they forgot?" I ask and he shakes his head driving.

"Harry they might be coming." I say furrowing my eyebrows and he shrugs.

"To bad, I said for them to be there at a certain time." Harry says and I nod my head.

"Wanna get something to eat?" Harry asks and my eyes light up.

"You shouldn't even ask that, you know the answer."

We pulled into the same diner we first went to.

Of corse when we went inside everyone stared at us and when we sat down we ordered.

"Why don't you ever talk about your mum?" I ask while sipping my drink.

"Just don't, I know gemma may be open to talk about it but I'm not." Harry says eating a French fry.

"Maybe it will be good if you did harry." I say and he shakes his head.

"Why don't you ever talk about your mum? Your real mum, not the bitch you live with." Harry says harshly and I look at him in a weird way.

"I do talk about my mum."

"Barely, so why should I talk about mine." Harry snaps.

"Well maybe because you fucking remember her harry. You have memories of good times with your mum while I only knew mine until I was seven. I only have the memories of my dad beating the shit out of her." I said a bit loud causing everyone to stare at us.

We fight all the time, but yet we always make up.

"I'm sorry." Harry says and I stay quiet eating my food.

About ten minutes later harry breaks the silence.

"When I was ten she took me to my first amusement park. She said I'd be scared of the big rides but I wasn't." Harry says smiling and I looked at him.

He's opening up to me for once.

"That same day, I got so sick I threw up." Harry laughs and I smile.

"Gemma thought I was really sick so when we went home she pulled out her fake doctor stuff and took my temperature as my mum watched from the door. I remember like it was yesterday." Harry says.

That's when I knew it was going to be a long, but nice night.