Chapter five

As we walked into the pancake house everyone stared at us, mostly in fear. So I looked up at harry.

"Harry?" I whispered and he looked down at me considering he's five feet taller.

"Ya?" He asks and I look around to see the people still staring.

"Why are they staring like that?" I ask as we sit down in a booth.

"Ay stop your staring!" Harry yelled causing me to jump a bit and the people to go back to eating.

"Better?" He asked In a dicky tone while looking at the menu. In all honesty I don't even wanna eat now.

"Hi I'm Daisy I'll be your waiter, what can I get you guys to drink?" She asks mostly directing her eyes on harry and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll have a orange juice." Harry said and the girl wrote it down then she turned to me giving me a nasty look. Does this bitch really wanna fight me.

"You." She said and I smiled putting my elbows on the table and my chin in my hands and I smiled at her.

"I'll take a water." I said smirking at her and she rolled her eyes walking off.

I leaned back in the booth a snickered and harry just watched me smiling.

"What." I asked and he shook his head.

"Here's your drink harry." The girl said handing harry his drink and I raised a eyebrow at him and he held a finger up at me.

This Daisy girl turned to me and slammed my water down then gasped as the water spilled on my lap. I bite the inside of my cheek.

"Oops sorry, looks like I spilled that." She said and I gave her a death glare.

"Here." Harry said getting out of the booth and coming into my side and putting napkins on my lap and I smiled.

"Thanks harry." I said and the girl just stood there watching.

"Cut the shit styles, you were supposed to call me three days ago. I know you miss me and the bomb sex we had." Daisy said as harry walked to his side of the booth he sat down and laughed.

"Obviously if I didn't call that means I'm not interested, now get me my pancakes." Harry said and the girl huffed stomping as she stormed off.

I was shaking from the coldness of the drink and also from anger. It took a lot in me to not punch her.

"You cold?" Harry asks looking at me weirdly.

"Yeah and I'm angry." I said and harry nodded.

"When she comes back I want you to hit her." Harry said and I furrow my eyebrows and laugh.

"Why?" I ask and he leans further into the table.

"Because I fucking said. That's why." Harry said in a stern voice and I nod my head not wanting to make him mad.

Just then little whore walked back.

"You know what styles fuck you, and fuck this little whore you have here!" She screams and I look at harry and he nods.

I get up out of the booth and go face to face with Daisy.

"How about you sit the fuck down. You're the whore." I said and she threw her notepad and pin down. Once she did that I threw a punch and she gasps trying to hit me and she managed to hit my nose which hurt like shit considering my nose was just broken.

"Bitch!"Daisy said and she tried hitting me again I punched her and pulled her down with me on top of her.

"Okay Darcy that's enough." Harry said and I didn't listen I just kept going and the blood all over her face was saying I was winning.

Just then I felt Harry grab my arm and pull me off of her. I move the hair out of my face breathing hard.

"What the hell harry I wasn't done!" I yelled at him and he glared at me and he pointed to the girl.

"If you would have kept going you would kill her. Let's go." Harry said walking out the door while I stood in the middle of the little cafe and said a quick sorry to everyone then ran out.

I went to Harry's car to see it's already started and he's in it. I open the door and get it.

"You need to learn when I say stop you stop." Harry said speeding off.

I role my eyes at this.

"You're not my father harry. You don't tell me what to do. I'm my own person." I said and he slams his breaks causing the seat belt to hurt my neck.

"Ow what the fuck harry!" I said rubbing my neck but he grabbed my face with his hands roughly.

"Listen here darcy. I know I may have been somewhat nice today but I will not and I mean will not hesitate to kill you. I have more power over you, so don't act like you're anything special." He said looking all over my face.

"Okay." I said not really caring.

He nods his head and started to speed off again.

When we got to his house I walked behind harry so that Louis guy wouldn't see me.

"Can I go home tomorrow?" I ask as we went into Harry's room. He was digging through his clothes to find something else so I can change out of these wet clothes.

"No." he said as he handed me another pair of sweats, they were adidas ones.

"What why?" I ask and he glared at me. If he thinks Ima learn to listen he's got it all wrong.

"What did I tell you about listening to me. Don't fucking question me Darcy." Harry said and I didn't wanna fight.

"Okay sorry." I said not meaning one word I said.